The Age-Old Question...

November 29 2023

When measuring a cock should you start from the base, I guess from where the cock meets the ball sack, or the top/pelvis?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

The correct/scientific way is to measure from along the top with the ruler pressed into the fat pad. It’s called the bone pressed method.

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

5 months ago

Unless you have found some interesting way of physically inserting more of yourself than from tip to pelvis, then there really is no point in measuring any further is there?

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

5 months ago

I do recall looking into this some years ago... for no particular reason 😏

There's a method for measuring penis size, it's called BPL - Bone Pressed Length.

A hard ruler is pushed along the top of the erect penis, until it hits the public bone. Compressing the fat over the bone, to get a penis length measurement.

As I understand it, that's how most penis length surveys are done.

Which makes sense to me, as it's not a fat percentage check.

Side note, I recall reading years ago, that an overweight person losing 20-30kg, can make their penis an inch longer 😍. (Doesn't change their BPL though.)

- Alex

• Tyler_9

Tyler_9

5 months ago

Lolz. Which one gives you the extra inch?

I think based on Cock size vs photos shoved in my face in messages, most men measure from their anus.

Put the tape measure into your anus and clinch. Pull up, wrap once around the balls, tighten, and up to the tip. If the measurement is over 9” go ahead and publish. If under 9” just put down 9” anyway because we are dumb and won’t notice, PLUS girls ONLY want big cock so at least ‘fake it until you make it’.

• Libertine001

Libertine001

5 months ago

If you buy an RHP ruler in the gift shop, you size increases by a third..

Libertine

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

I believe it makes sense to measure what can go inside an orifice: so measuring underneath and as far back as Paris seems misleading.

From my pov, the base of the shaft at the top seems to be the limit. Unless there’s some sort of quantum equation I’m unaware of akin to bending space time but in the confines of a moist pussy?

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

Usually standing against a wall feet flat on the floor and looking straight ahead

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

5 months ago

Keep it simple, just use the tiolet Roll method.

Ms Foxy

• CrouchingTiger

CrouchingTiger

5 months ago

Reality + 10% gst

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

Standing there with a boner and a ruler is so naff. Grown adults should not do this. Just look at it and guess.

• big_rig

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

The debate still rages. Well all I know is it don't matter how often you measure it it don't change generally

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

5 months ago

I have heard on the grapevine that Cap’n No Beard’s dick is an absolute whopper!
    (Just saying). 😉

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

5 months ago

Well sex toys have a thing called "insertable length". Just a thought?

• iamthecowgodmoo

iamthecowgodmoo

5 months ago

The BPL method sounds interesting.

• MauriceC

MauriceC

5 months ago

I just swallow as much as I can, until the head against the back of my throat makes me gag, then I know it's long enough.

• Zarabyfar

Zarabyfar

5 months ago

In this site start by placing the measuring tape at the top of the head and stretch to their feet

Lots of big cocks in here

• iamthecowgodmoo

iamthecowgodmoo

5 months ago

I can't say I've ever really felt the need to measure it.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 months ago

Keep your pants on lads. Just hold your hand up and measure from the first crease above your wrist to the tip of your index finger. If you wear small gloves you’ve got a small cock. Simple