Tattoos hot or not

January 07 2021

Do you find tattoos hot on your partner? Would you only date a clear skin or inked up people

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I really don’t like the sleeve tattoos where you can tell someone’s just gone in and said “I want a sleeve tatt!” & picked one off the display on the wall, leg and arm sleeves have been over done and ruined, lol.
    Tatt’s can be shit of course and they can be great but mostly I’m interested in the stories behind them.

I don’t automatically look at someone and think they’re either hot or not based on the amount of tattoos they have.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 years ago

Yes, I do find some tattoos sexy as most of them have a story to tell and are an expression of personal Art. Neck and facial tattoo's I'm not all that keen on. Some tattoo's I have seen on people just look cheap and tacky. Quite unappealing. As for clean skin, I find that sexy too. For me, it all depends on the person as a whole being, their true authentic self, not just their tattoo's.
    Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Doesn’t bother me really...haven’t thought in depth about it...but unless they’re a walking billboard or passenger rail car type defacement then it doesn’t bother me ...

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

3 years ago

Depends on what they are IMO and how they've been laid out.

But awesome body art on a hot body - total turn on. And given MrElectric enjoys seeing Suicide Girls on his insta feed I think he likes them too.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

3 years ago

Done tastefully with alot thought , a tattoo on the right person is hot... When you look at someone's tottoo and then you look again its usually because its been performed by someone who knows thier stuff... In my opinion ' less is best if its to remain attractive.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Hot!

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Given that I have a bunch of tattoos myself and plan on many more - I find that I get more interest from partners who also have tattoos. Tattoos or no tattoos it doesn't matter to me I date both.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

3 years ago

LOVE tattoos. Not a fan if clean skins. Also, not a fan of Koi fish, dragons, tigers, finger/face/neck tatts (just always seem a tad "tryhard").

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

3 years ago

I don't like tattoos at all. But if I like the person I don't really see the tattoos.
    Certain types of tattoos are a massive turn off to me but I won't mention them here as I imagine I would offend a whole forum of people 😁

• pieadventures

pieadventures

3 years ago

I find tattoos very sexy on a woman particularly if they are an individual/unique design with a story. I also like full sleeves and legs. I have just started getting tattoos myself so a late starter, but I really like them now that I have started.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I prefer clean skin but if he has tattoos that won’t make him any less attractive to me

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I love tattoos on a woman. I find it very sexy. I want to be with a girl that is sexy and completely covered in tattoos.
    Also, for what it's worth, I get told I'm sexy wayyyy more since I had my sleeve done and my sleeve does have a story and it's beautiful art work.

• badboyhere

badboyhere

3 years ago

I don’t mind tattoos. What I don’t like is seeing people putting preference to getting a new tattoo when that can’t even afford to feed their kids. Personally clean skin is what I prefer. Some 20 somethings don’t get that the tattoo of the ship in the harbour now turns into the ship out at see when they get older because they did not take care of themselves to keep it the ship in the harbour

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

As long as he's not covered in them and prefer not on his face or hands... Otherwise, live and let live.

• scuniculo

scuniculo

3 years ago

I’ve never found anything I believe in enough to put on my skin permanently. I find good ink intriguing, and I understand there is a psychology behind it, an addictive feeling.
    Ink is neither attractive nor replulsive.
    People are!!

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Not for me, especially the tramp stamp locations. I find them a distraction and end up wondering how many guys have been in the same position staring at that same tattoo

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Hot asf!! Personally I’m tatted head to toe

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I find tattoos can be incredibly sexy on both women and men. Some may or may not have a story about them but they look sexy on the body. I don’t like some of the neck and face tattoos though, so that may be a deal breaker for me, other than that clean skin or tattoos ❤️

I finally got my first tattoo last year and it is something meaningful to me. I have plans for two more which also have meaning behind them. My tattoos are and will be in a place that is viewable by me as I like to see them every day, and in reality it’s for me and not other people to see.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I don’t have a preference really. But I hate it when people get tattoos just to be cool. And they’re meaningless. It’s vapid.