Lucyj

Lucyj

M55 F46

Tattooed cocks

February 13 2024

Only once have I seen a tattooed cock, it was very strange but nice and it turned me on. I would love to see more. Is there many men out there who are blessed with a thick tattooed cock?

Comments

• BOOEAST

BOOEAST

2 months ago

Now that is a very specific request (I do like a woman who knows what she wants).

I also raises the anatomical question (if you get my drift).

• MisterMassage

MisterMassage

2 months ago

I knew a guy who has a tattoo of a fish on his cock, for ladies that did not eat meat on Fridays which was an old religious law.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 months ago

My Ex husband used to say, he had a $100 note tattooed on his dick because I loved to blow it.
    On a cold day it was $1.

Little does he know, I can now blow, anytime I like. 😎

Ms Foxy

• big_rig

big_rig

2 months ago

I've got War and Peace tattooed across my knuckles and The Brothers Karamazov tattooed on my cock 👍(apologies to Alexei Sayle 🤣 )

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 months ago

The mind boggles thinking how ? I have my shoulder upper arm done and on tight skin and l know the discomfort that caused ? So how can a dick be tattoo'd ? Certainly not flacid , so you would have to be bar'd up and anesthetized ? Putting a needle anywhere near my manhood would kill the attraction ? Wouldnt be a simple thing to do but someone might know ?

• OneLickOne

OneLickOne

2 months ago

I believe that there was this Jamaican guy that had tattoo on his lenght that read WeToJam .....when full extended it read Welcome To Jamaica, I suppose you need the extra length to fit that all in hey.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 months ago

The thought of the pain associated is quite traumatic and doesn’t excite me.
    There are other means of getting a temp tattoo or some coloured artistic creations there that could be way more entertaining and enjoyable.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 months ago

Just came across this one

A guy goes to a brothel. The madame meets him at the door and asks if she can help him, he tells her it's been a while and he needs to get some relief. The madame takes him in to meet the girls, one asked him what he had, so he dropped his pants and reveals. 5cm dick with shorty tattooed on it. One girl in the back giggled and said she hasn't got any business in a while so she would take him. 2 hours later, she came back down stairs looking like she was in a war. Hair a mess, clothes falling off of her, walking like she was spent. The madame ran over and asked what the hell did he do to you? Nothing she said, but when we were down here it said shorty, upstairs it said "Shorty's Sports Bar, Sydney Australia".

• Shagbag

Shagbag

2 months ago

I have a heart tattooed on my Tally wacker which I did myself, wasn't painful at all. One day I'll get to put a name in it.