Taking one for the team

March 31 2021

Does anyone else find that a lot of couples will want to hook up solely for just you or your partner and not both? Essentially they'll have their partner "take one for the team"

Comments

• Hottieandblondie

Hottieandblondie

3 years ago

Yup, in the same boat

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 years ago

Sadly I see this alot with some couples. It is the dynamic bringing in others, as sometimes one isn't attracted and the other one is. It's like a maths scientific formula. It is usually with those couples who are not a united front and one likes to pushes bounderies. These couples are not stable and usually put the third in embarrassing situations. Infact it is embarrassing for everyone involved! As for taking one for the team, it's usually the selfish one out of the couple. For them it's "any hole" will do. They are manipulative and will convince the 3rd and their partner it's all for them and make them feel guilty. Infact it's not! RUN FOREST RUN. Potential Drama Ahead
    RED FLAGS!
    Swinging is supposed to be fun and enjoyable, and a Team sport. If couples are spending all their time arguing about who to play with, they are probably not having a lot of fun and are miserable fuckers.
    Ms Foxy

• Sawadee

Sawadee

3 years ago

Yes ' lve taken one for the team simply because l didnt want to spoil it for everyone else.. ln the end it wasnt as bad as l thought .. So for me ... jury's still out ...

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

3 years ago

Our naughty playtime happens rarely, sometimes it’s with people we have chatted online with for a long time and a meet eventuates but sometimes we’ve just taken a chance and met quite quickly. We have never been in a situation where one of us wants to run a mile abs the other doesn’t. Sure we have had one not feeling the vibe from the other people so much but we are ok with that and have really just enjoyed the experiences together. We both adore seeing the other in action so are quite happy to take a minor role and just enjoy the show.
    I think most couples see perfection in their partners and very few others will match this feeling. We have a lot of couples ditch us after one face photo saying we aren’t their type, it’s the best litmus test we have found so far to filter out the kind of people we would likely find soulless and unattractive no matter how hot their galleries are.
    Many moons ago I was at a private swingers party with around 20 people, nearly all were vacuous but good looking people I couldn’t hold a 2 sentence conversation with. There was a stunning young woman laying on the floor who looked just like Kate Winslet. Absolutely no one was paying her attention. I sat in the floor and asked her how she was, she replied that she was bored as she wasn’t stick thin like the rest of the girls so no one was interested. She was a stunning curvy size 10 lass with golden red-blonde hair and porcelain white skin. We chatted for ages and she was so engaging and the chat turned into the softest, most erotic lovemaking. We forgot there was anyone else in the room and time stood still. Still such an intense memory.
    We both took one for the team that night and how fine it was!

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

3 years ago

Some people are fine with taking 1 for the team. Others not so much. It's about working with your partner to have each other's back no matter the different dynamics. And as you know, every situation has different dynamics

• NudesRus

NudesRus

3 years ago

I reckon Sawadee is onto it. In a couples situation it is very hard for all four to really click so just because you haven’t got a real connection shouldn’t stop you having a good time, obviously if you’re repulsed by one of the others for some reason it’s a different story.
    One night we were with another couple and things were going well, I was getting all the right vibes from Mrs Nude and things progressed to the bedroom. Later that night in our post game roundup Mrs Nude asks if I enjoyed myself because she wasn’t really into him, I said nah not really, I went along with it for you coz I thought you were into him 🤣🤣🤣.
    We laughed it off and fucked like rabbits for the rest of the night

• mjulzy

mjulzy

3 years ago

I can say for us..neither will take one for the team so too speak..we prefer that we both see some attraction too both..

• teamaj2

teamaj2

3 years ago

We have definitely been approached by couples that 100% only have an interest in one of us . Very early on in the exchange of messages that becomes abundantly clear . We choose to cease chat . I do agree , from our experience, finding four people all mutually attracted, seeking exactly the same thing can be difficult . Hence , us preferring singles over couples . Our exploration is about both of us . Neither of us ‘take one for the team ‘. We both need to feel comfortable, attracted and on the same page in all aspects . That does not 100% guarantee we will have a mild blowing fabulous time . We don’t play games with each other or play the blame game . Communication , honesty and respect are the key to our relationship. Neither of us would want the other to do anything just for the sake of pleasing the other . We understand other couples dynamics work differently . Ax

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

We have been court out so to speak where the couple seem ok at first, but end up with a full swap , I the female got a cock that would not go down to play with, my poor hubby end up with the wife that kept leaving the room to take phone calls, she turn turn out to be a starfish anyway ,
    So now we meet than arrange at later date to play , the lying on profiles is just as bad,

• funtimescouple1

funtimescouple1

3 years ago

We have had a few wives admit to us that they are not (yet) comfortable with swinging. We have done the same room, same partner thing but are over that now and are just wanting full swap where all click and are comfortable. One wife messaged us separately and said that seeing her husband flirt made her sick. We cancelled our date but noticed that they immediately put up other dates as a couple! It's an indication to us that both are not comfortable if one or both say they're keen for full swap but don't seem to be comfortable flirting first.

• lovetoparty46

lovetoparty46

3 years ago

Always has to be an attraction between the couples. No one should take one for team. Such an off putting comment. I would be devastated if my wife ever did.

• Playfulcritter

Playfulcritter

3 years ago

We have this issue alot. We find that vast majority of couples that message us are the men trying to either get Mrs to play solo with them, or there partner, and if the women show any interest it's because they are "taking on for the team".

• shaneandfelicity

shaneandfelicity

3 years ago

No I don’t think we should take one for the team. We are not desperate to just go with anyone when not everyone is happy. On the flip side. When other couples do the “take one for the team” it can be very obvious and very hurtful to the person they are faking it towards so unless your a good actor it just isn’t going to work. I think it’s best to just be honest up front. Don’t say if you are attracted to one and not the other just say no thanks and move on. This way people don’t get hurt. We have lots of photos up that are recent so people can have a really good look and make a very well informed decision and we often do video calls and meets to make sure everything is authentic and real. However it still happens. Honesty is the best policy in all of this.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

We met a couple from down south like that who soured our experience and the disturbing part was he thought I was into it when I was the one taking one for the team.