couplefb

couplefb

M53 F51

Taboo Days

May 08 2021

Is it just me or is Mother’s Day not usually a great day to plan a play date? As the sexy Mrs browses profiles of who she might lick to fuck tomorrow, I can’t help but think is there a particular day of the year Sexy players abstain? Hey, I’m not judging...just saying 🤔😂🤣

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I don't think players are planning to abstain, but most would think that the many ladies on here whether single or a couple would be tied up with mothers day in some form so therefore not available to play..........

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

3 years ago

I keep Mothers Day for my family, I dont want to be thanking my child for a Mothers Day gift then rushing out for a random fuck. But each to their own.

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

3 years ago

Mother's Day can be a point of pain for those who have lost their mothers/grandmothers/children and can be alienating for those who choose to be or just are childless and so I (mrs) don't believe we should look through just 1 lens when it comes to what is normal or expected from people esp women.

Xmas Day I find a bit odd, but I guess some people really are alone and should in those cases find eachother.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 years ago

I'm currently abstaining from marriage. So I guess that day is off my books. 😝
    Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Personally, I couldn’t think of a nicer way to “spoil Mum” on Mother’s Day 🤪 Sure beats the bunch of flowers or fluffy slipper alternatives 😂😂

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I’m thinking about my mother sisters and children on Mother’s Day, none of whom make me think “ooooh I wanna get laid” 😂😂. Seems to me a rather strange time to be indulging ones sexual desires with others but I’m sure it’d rock some people’s boat. Some people might even like the distraction from what may be a painful day for them for whatever reason...🤷🏼‍♀️

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

3 years ago

Desperation much?
    365 days a year, take out the important days for family etc. Surely that leaves 300+ days. Maybe you find it a challenge to keep it in your panties?

• Sawadee

Sawadee

3 years ago

Personally ' l think its taboo.. Mothers Day is a day for a mother and her children. However ' l see birthdays differently. Ive organized play with guys for Mrs Sawadee as a birthday surprise.. Each was recieved graciously...

• funboi1

funboi1

3 years ago

Taboo sex is the best sex bye far

• youngfun1992

youngfun1992

2 months ago

I think anyway to make you wife happy works for me :) love to help you make her happy ;)