Swingers club sydney

August 03 2023

We are newbies and are thinking about going to a club in Sydney, we are a fairly quiet couple and find it a little daunting. Any tips or advice on what to expect

Comments

• hotnwild

hotnwild

9 months ago

We’re quite new too and have been to a private night at a club called Our Secret Spot. The venue itself was great and well thought out with many play rooms and equipment. But it was daunting to play especially due the nature of the theme that night. Still an amazing eye-opening fun night and the 3 of us ended up having a private play while others watched. 🔥
    My main partner and I are considering going on one of their “Newbie nights”.

• M_and_C

M_and_C

9 months ago

We are a new couple to the scene. We've been to a couple of Newbie nights at a club and on both occassions we had a very hot time. It was as daunting as we thought considering we were new. We didn't feel any pressure to do anything and so should you. Mingle, be yourselves and genuine. If you get to the point of playing with others be honest about your boundaries, check in with each other and most of all have fun.

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

9 months ago

A while back we went to a few clubs including one newbies night where they had drinks at a bar beforehand. The drinks were really fun but at the club Mrs S was overwhelmed and just couldn’t t relax so we didn’t stay long. I think most of it was although there was no external pressure she didn’t understand what would be expected of her and she wasn’t mentally prepared.
    Recently we went to Europe and had some amazing experiences one of which was at a quite dodgy club. There were mostly guys and a “house girl” and only one other couple we had planned to meet with. We ended up just having sex with each other very close to this couple doing the same while all the guys watched. She loved watching the other couple and was surprised to enjoy being watched putting on a show. This has inspired a new desire to be watched so we will likely try some local clubs again and see how it goes.

• Laria

Laria

8 months ago

If there is anyone that would like more information about our secret spot, please feel free to contact them via Instagram or their website and they will be more than happy to chat with you.