Swing Virgins / Hot Wife!

May 05 2017

Before meeting Mark, when I was single, I got lonely and horny at night, so I went online and played on webcam - getting the boys off with my online antics.
Then I met Mark, and after getting to know him better, one day at my place he mentioned that he would like to see me have sex with another man, so I took his hand and led him to the computer, turned it on, and opened up the sex chat site. He stood aside and watched all the chat boxes fire up. I slowly removed my top and started massaging my breasts through my bra. I could see cock after cock getting harder and harder. Massaging my boobs more, they all stroked their cocks harder and faster. Slowly revealing one of my nipples, and slightly squeezing it, the first couple of guys came. Taking one boob completely out of my bra, I squeezed it with both hands. Tugging my nipple up extra hard, a few more men blew. Getting both boobs out and squeezing them with both hands, the rest of the cocks were going crazy. Mark, still standing beside me, was ridged, but still out of cam shot. Then suddenly his hot shot blasted across my breasts.
We signed up on a swingers site seeking a male to join us. We met a couple of guys at pubs, but they turned out to be unsuitable. We got busy with life and left the site for a little while. Then one day we checked the emails, and there was an email from a guy who seemed nice and who wasn't too pushy, so we organised to meet him in the Botanical Gardens in the city. We had already checked into a hotel across the road, and our code was that if I nudged Marks foot it was all clear for Mark to give him the room number. I found him to be interesting, he said he was a touring musician. I nudged Marks foot, Mark gave him the room number and told him to come up 10 minutes after us. He arrived at the room, we were all nervous. Mark had already began filling the spa. We sat on the couch and fumbled with our drinks. He touched my leg, which made me jump, although I was already soaking with excitement. Eventually the spa filled and Mark suggested that we all get in. In the spa he started touching my pussy and Mark cupped my boob. We played in the spa some more, before getting onto the bed. I lay in the centre of the bed, with my legs dangling over the edge. Mark fucked my mouth, while the other guy ate me out. We did "spit roast", we tried "three ways - all ways" - it was amazing. After he left we discovered he had shot his load while he was eating me. This fuled hours of fiery sex for Mark and I.
We haven't looked back since that day - and it's only getting better!

Comments

• boxestotick

boxestotick

7 years ago

Nothing better than a wife being satisfied by another. Great story. Thanks for sharing.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• GezWouldGo

GezWouldGo

7 years ago

Stop there ........ keep writing!

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

When can we expect the next installment?

- Posted from rhpmobile

• secure2

secure2

7 years ago

Enjoyable night for all concerned

• Flirtychick

Flirtychick

7 years ago

articles. Lovely way to get to know you both.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

Awesome

- Posted from rhpmobile

• fantasy1971

fantasy1971

7 years ago

From a virgin swinger, very inspiring!

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

just missed my keyboard....

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

Very sexy story guys, we still have great memories about our first time and just remembered all over again..

- Posted from rhpmobile