Struggling to meet someone

February 19 2023

I’m on a variety of dating apps and just not getting anywhere. Beginning to wonder if I’m not cut out for this online meeting people. Maybe I’m just too old now? Does anyone else struggle and does anyone have tips to improve my chances? Female friends have helped select pics etc so feel that side is ok. I’ve only just found this site and wondering is it any good? I’ve started a few chats with women - and yes I’ve read their profiles - but nothing back yet. Any tips or advice welcome!!

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

RhynTaf, my suggestion is to find your market; forget what you are looking for and try and find what is looking for you.

I also suggest you think of a better name.

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

This place, dirty fuckers and plenty of them, I’ve been over in the quick chat chi chat room earlier tonight, their all, well the locals might be observing all the young blokes chit chat, real polite, the women run the show, probably off duty school teachers, they had the blokes all trying to lick their elbows.
    You could pop in see what next bright ideas stream past, gotta be quick with the typewriter in there, live three word sentences averaging, live cam feeds too.
    One dirty fucker has been wandering about looking for the foot fetish crowd, no luck yet, perhaps bump into him and you never know, follow the foot steps together in company, careful not to mistake fetishers for felchers 😳
    Most of the rest of the red hot sex maniacs are swingers, bondage and discipline, a few pirates, picture collectors, most of the women profiles you flirt with are dudes, first question back ‘ have you got a big cock ???
    Women won’t.
    Your in yer nifty 50’s and you cut out all to 80’s where it’s all happening, the blokes start dropping off over the next Thirty years around the traps, most of the women don’t and they won’t fuck around, they know what tickles the fancy’s, no patience for time wasters, picture collectors, read profiles about looking for love, you might get blocked if you fuck that up mate.

Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

WELCOME.
    Have no expectations or pressures.
    1 Women are not going to throw themselves at you or anyone, because most women know exactly what they are seeking.
    2 Women don't owe anyone a reply, to messages.
    3 Your profile is yours, getting others to write it is not ok. Your pics are fine.
    4 Check out events, clubs etc without coming across as desperate, sleezy or creepy. Start by going with a female friend, with firm bounderies in place prior. Know the rules before entering. Talk to the event organisers if you have too.

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

So it's well know that women are incredibly picky when it comes to dating app. To give you some stats on Tinder men are said to swipe right on 60% of profiles. women on the other hand only swipe on 4% of profiles. This however is not reflected in real life.
    I'm not saying you should give up on dating apps (I the male half met my partner of 3 years on Tinder) however it's not good to rely on them as they'll give you a bad refection of the dating market. it's always better to meet in real life.
    If heaven forbid I should ever become single again I think I stick to real life meet ups as I'm coming close to the big 40! I'm often told I still look like I'm in my 20s but no one is going to believe that by reading it in my bio.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I have a married ENM friend who’s just moved to Canberra from another state, and after struggling for years he’s doing exceptionally well in Canberra (with full support from his gorgeous Mrs).
    I’d have to suspect that your profile, which only talks about you, suggests a man who if met face-to-face, will only talk about himself. 🤷🏼‍♀️
    If you read your own profile with the voice and mindset of a woman, would YOU be tempted? 🤔

• RhylTaf73

RhylTaf73

a year ago

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Great tips. Lots to think about. One thing to make clear - I wrote my own profile, female friends helped me fine tune it from a female perspective! Will have a rethink :)

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

Foxy, wouldn’t it be fair to phrase the advice as ‘listen to a woman’ act as a man’ ;)