Strapon/pegging/ women top guy bottom

August 16 2014

Just signed up. Wanted to bring up the topic of pegging, to me it seems like it's picking up momentum and is the new thing with couple. I would love to try this form of sexual indulgence but every where I have looked are dead ends, regarding a single female wanting to under take the task. Seems like more guys than girls wanting this act of sexual delight. Just wondering is it a case of guys willing to try new things and see the end result? Also if their is any willing party wanting to help than I'm willing to listen and par take.

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

There's currently a handful of active threads running on the subject, mainly in the fetish forum.
    Have a read (some good stuff in there)

Something I'd like to give a go sometime too, a woman's touch. Though probably the real thing too......

- Posted from rhpmobile

• Seachange

Seachange

10 years ago

"We got ONE!"

This would be interesting. Be careful what you wish for my good man.

If you hear a knock on your door at night, be afraid. Be very afraid. It coukd be our resident strapon queen in a pirate costume and a parrot perched on her strapon. Lol

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

lol I'll be sure not to answer the door to strangers or will I 😜

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Sorry Lilly I have no interest in pegging strangers.

Hey dude, good luck. this topic is a very popular one so you should see some info about it around the traps.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Well, for me, personally, I love it. Women have gspots, men have pspots— the area inside the rectum that allows the prostate gland to be stimulated. you receive tremendous pleasure from anal stimulation.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

I'd be happy to be watched by a woman while a guy fuck's me

- Posted from rhpmobile