Straight guy interested in sucking cock and swallowing cum

November 28 2022

Ok, so I'm generally straight (i say generally as I believe sexuality isn't so easily pigeon holes and the nature of my post suggests I'm not completely straight) but lately I've been fantasising about sucking a cock and swallowing the load... Not sure why, but I think I need to fulfill this fantasy and see if it does anything for me. I think I'd prefer a trans female, but also open to a feminine male. How do I find a discreet place to do this? I'm married and not interested in ending my relationship, and I don't think my wife would understand so discretion is key.

Comments

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

How do you know your wife will not understand if you haven't discussed this with her or informed her you're on here?
    You want the choice to be here, seek to experience sucking cock and fantasise about it, so why remove her choice too?
    She's your wife, she might fantasise watching you, or join in. She may give you tips, show you different techniques etc. You know, she does/has done it to you.
    You'll probably have more success here, with a completed couples profile, than a single married man.

Ms Foxy

• Ex007

Ex007

a year ago

Best to put it in your profile if it’s not there already. Also, look into listing a date on the date finder and changing your preferances.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

a year ago

Generally you are straight ? Then you put your curiousity hat on and become interested the same sex tben back to being generally straight again ? I honestly think youre in denial of your sexuality.. Like Foxxy said you need to talk to your wife about your dilemma and get it sorted..

• teamaj2

teamaj2

a year ago

I’ve fairly certain you are far from being alone with your wish list . We all have fantasies . Going behind your wife’s back ? That’s totally your call .
    When I met my now husband , he was open and honest in his fantasies and about what he wanted from exploration . I said I’m not comfortable to proceed on that path . With time , my better understanding of it all , he being patient and respectful to take baby steps , we are 17 years on and I’m 100% okay with it all . It has been an exciting ride .
    As Foxxy so eloquently said , you can have a discussion with your wife . If she shuts you down , well then you know . She may with time on reflection , be intrigued ? Who knows how she will react . I think baby steps are important with getting her onboard .
    As for proceeding, either find someone via RHP or attend an event - which obviously isn’t so discreet .
    Good luck . Ax

• G4C4U

G4C4U

a year ago

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with a guy wanting to suck cock. It’s hot to watch and even better to join in or be watched.

• wanderlustQLD

wanderlustQLD

a year ago

Why don't you just put up a Date Finder and go for it?!! Your life, your choices.

• Nato842

Nato842

3 months ago

I have similar interest in that preferably trans female or mmf situation and now that I'm single it's on my mind even more
    I had the same thing with my ex wouldn't understand

• Braxi69

Braxi69

2 months ago

Only way is to suck some cock and see if you like it. Go on a gay hookup site and find one you like and do it.

• Ifnotnowwhen

Ifnotnowwhen

2 months ago

I agree 100% with you. I’m not attracted to men but once I get excited I would love to suck a cock especially a Tranny’s. Have you satisfied this fantasy, and if so, how did you do it?

My wife doesn’t like oral sex, never has. No use chatting to her about me sucking a cock that would spiral into a world of pain. I only wish my wife was as open minded as MsSuperFoxy and Teamaj2. They sound like great women.

• melbbeachboy87

melbbeachboy87

a month ago

I wasn't attracted to men but sucking cock looked like fun and wanted to try. I guess it was a desire to suck cock and make a guy cum. I went to a sauna to suck my first cock. Enjoyed it straight away and was a huge turn on.