Spot a fake

May 22 2024

Well, I've been here on the Pie for a month now as a paid member. I'm wondering if the good people here can give me any advice on spotting a BS profile besides the obvious of being verified?

Comments

• Opalrose

Opalrose

5 months ago

Ok. Look for ultra grainy pics. Or seemingly ultra pro pics.

Also look for things in the background. Unusual vehicles. Power points that aren’t Australian. Pics that have been reversed.

In my experience fake profiles tend to be around 27 years old, 5’6” and often are looking for ALL genders and ALL ages.

When you get to private albums, look for freckles that tend to move or disappear.

Fakes also tend to have a photo for every occasion ‘hey chat later I need a shower’ ‘oh I just got out’ (sends pic of wet hair).

Lots of selfies tend to appear to be from the passenger seat of a car. Why?

Also if they go hard and heavy with ultra raunchy or very sexual photos quickly…. Yeah girls likely don’t do that.

Best of luck.

• NeoAndTrin

NeoAndTrin

5 months ago

If the pictures don't seem like they've been taken from a camera or are grainy do a google lens check. Easiest way to spot a fake if it comes up with an exact match.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

That’s pretty much the acid test.

Filter out unverified and sex workers and you’ll have the right pool to approach.

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

5 months ago

We often do reverse image searches on profile photos - to see if they have been “stolen” off the internet.

Then look for things like light switches & power outlets that might not be the Australian ones.

Then the wording. If it’s a female / couples profile that has a lot of sexually explicit wording, it generally tends to be a thirsty male … but that’s our experience.

• fun2behere

fun2behere

5 months ago

The other way is to go to events and meet people in person. You have nice profile and pics and seem social enough so you would probably do well. I also have some female friends who I team up with to go to couples events, so in time you may find FWB like that.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

I reckon a good indicator is weird grammar in a bio. I got one yesterday that sent the spider senses tingling

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

All this tech stuff spins my mind, reverse image search etc

• No_probLlama68

No_probLlama68

5 months ago

Another thing I’ve noticed about AI images is that it seems to have a hard time with hands and fingers, so missing/extra digits or weird fingers are a flag. Unless of course the people are real and have had a horrible work accident….Sorry I reported you if that’s the case 🫣

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

So, do you get any that are paid but not verified?

• Ex007

Ex007

5 months ago

Usually few photos or very poor quality or overly good quality photos. Little to not a lot in their profile but just enough to be a hook. As a woman, my spidey sensors are on point and I know they are fake almost instantly. I've reported many many profiles as fake and had them removed.

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

5 months ago

Another good way, to sort the fakes from the genuine, is to appear on webcam.

I few people have, in the past, questioned whether we are genuine or not.

Imagine their surprise in the chatroom on Friday & Saturday night this past week, when I (Mrs Flirty) appeared on webcam, from the bath, and sang a few songs to the chatters in the chatroom 😂

The whispers / PM’s were coming in “fast & furious” from the wannabe directors.

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

5 months ago

It’s like “whack a mole”. They just keep popping up.
    I love the ones that keep changing their profile names and locations, just to keep the boys guessing.

• Drop69

Drop69

5 months ago

What ive seen so far multi profiles same pic the about info says something like shy at first when comfortable ill blow your mind

• CallMeV

CallMeV

5 months ago

I am looking to shake things up and get a little kinky with some one

I enjoy pleasing my partner and won't stop until I ask to

I am not into anything crazy but I do love sex

Let's be honest about things, my main interest is sex

"At least make an effort when you Fake it"🤣

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

5 months ago

There are 2 men I look for on any woman’s profile “friends list” (if she has one), and if either of these 2 guys appear on it then it’s an instant no from me.
    It doesn’t matter if the woman isn’t actually a fake, but if she’s so obviously silly to add these blokes then I simply cannot be bothered.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

Best reverse pic check yandex

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

https://yandex.com image research I’m tired who’s fake girls

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

With *

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

Look also the pic resolution if it’s to sandy fake also now those days people have iPhone 15 no excuses

• RHP User

RHP User

4 months ago

Bad or almost too good to be true pics and disjointed english I guess, never experienced as a woman but could imagine men get sucked into these fake profiles promising it all...and probably asking for money