Splash Blanket

June 19 2023

I'm getting ads on my FB feed about a Splash Blanket product.

Apparently a really plush, soft comfortable blanket, lightweight with a near waterproof lining contained in it, and washable.

Obviously well marketed for naughty activities but also for any other mishaps from children, pets, drinks etc.

I'm not in the market yet to invest in one, but I'm curious if anyone has bought one, and how they have found it, would they recommend?

CT

Comments

• TheMinx

TheMinx

10 months ago

Certainly do. Santa brought me the bamboo throw in charcoal which lives on my bed nicely folded at the end matches my bedroom decor so no one is the wiser. And within easy access.

It fits in my work tote for rendezvous and adventures. Washes well takes a while to dry.

Two of my GFs have purchased multiple blankets, one for her Dog who's getting LBL with age the other for well sexual activity of course 🤭

Holds a ridiculous amount of liquid.
    Would highly recommend cheaper than replacement bedding.

Side note the OG is an epic woman start up in WA so why not support local and empower women!

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

10 months ago

We were recommended one and have had it a while. Absolutely essential if you want to really let go and not worry about the mess. They are really light weight and not a warm blanket. I wouldn’t think they’d hold up well to pets but we have definitely tested their waterproofness and they work well.
    Mrs S always has more fun if we lay it down before we play and often if we don’t she will stop and run and get it, I then know I’m in for a treat ;)

• ReyandJean

ReyandJean

10 months ago

We played on top of one recently and it did what it said on the box. But it was a tight fit for four people under one blanket later on ;-)

• Swede712

Swede712

10 months ago

I've been wondering about these for months now, all my socials seem to be filled solely with power tools and splash blankets