Social stuff in Perth?

March 06 2020

So, is there usually anything social on in Perth for RHP’ers? Not swingers parties, just get togethers?
Would love to get to know some peeps :).
(Also not against the parties 😏😉)
Unicorn Fresca x

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

Yes.....there are a few social events, you can check out the events page or get in touch with me here. Drinks meets, dinner/lunch meets and the odd Ladies Day here and there. Perth has a great social scene within the RHP community. Lots of friendships ( and relationships ) have been forged here. :)

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Yeah..I agree with kiko...in fact it's comforting to be around people that get you...and its a great place to start...do contact Lolo I know she is connected

• 12Gauge

12Gauge

4 years ago

Love social events, amazing opportunity to meet new people specially for singles who new to the swinger scene.
    You can also organise yourself one and posted on the event page, unfortunately i dont live in Perth othewise will organise one every month 😝

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

As I have attended several Perth Events organised by Perth Socialites over the years. 😊

Ms Foxy

• Aristippusx2

Aristippusx2

4 years ago

Agree with Superfoxxy (sideways) and KoKo
    We live in the goldfields and have always enjoyed the social functions and events that the Perth crowd organise.
    Do get in touch with KoKo
    D and J