So many Women get off on MMF Bi friendly guys

September 29 2019

I’m curious to know if most women are turned on by MM play during group or 3some play and does seeing 2 men sucking fucking or whatever turn you on ?
Or perhaps sharing a guys cock wit another guy ?
Or do most women prefer their men to maintain the typical dominant role without a lot of mM action ?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

But not actual fucking, just play and sucking. Im not bi myself but love the dynamic of 2 bi guys and me.

• thecatsmeowaus

thecatsmeowaus

5 years ago

Personally for me I don’t get off on it. Some men have asked my male partner if he is bi and he has politely and respectfully informed them that he is not.

• Teaser7

Teaser7

5 years ago

Nope, not a turn on for me at all.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

5 years ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE..... Won't play with straight men for threesome or moresomes... find it boring. TBH, id be more than happy to just sit back and watch hubby and a few blokes go at it.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Love it too. For me there is not much hotter than watching hubby play with another man. Or another man playing with hubby. I can sit and watch them play and feel myself getting wetter and wetter.

• KissUsNow

KissUsNow

5 years ago

Mrs JoMi1 loves seeing it and being part of it. She just can't understand why it is so hard to find single guys who are bi that will actually turn up for a meet?

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Yes I like it

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

No thank you
    Prefer my men straight

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

I’m a huge fan. I still like male dominance in play, but MMF isn’t taking anything away from that. Just don’t get too carried away and forget I’m there lol.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

JoMi1 I’d def turn up for that

• D_Light

D_Light

5 years ago

I get so turned on by the look in the female's eye's right@ the start of playing with their man. This is the most amazing euphoria to which has taken my bi curiousity to full bisexual

It's so seductive and takes me to another level that's always beneficial to both parties....

• Tash052016

Tash052016

5 years ago

Agreed. It is so hot. Always wanted to watch a guy suck a dick or be fucked, something about the gender reversal if you know what I mean?

• the2ofus4you

the2ofus4you

5 years ago

When we meet single guys we feeder bi guys
    Way more fun

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Yes please. I love it.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Damm I'm bisexual it so hard to find a couple

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Do wloud love to play with u let talk

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Not so sure about all the way. I have never watched that and it isn't on my to do list.

• Roioboy

Roioboy

4 years ago

Like anything some will enjoy watching and some won't.
    We all have different sexual desires.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

i love it cause when the attention is directed to me they are so gentle and caring that i totally relax and captivated by their passion and finesse. This leads me usually to submit to anything and my orgasms just keep going n going and we play for hours... now experiencing this phenomenon with couples FMF as we girls are gentle and hubby doesn't want to upset his woman so its very sensual as well.... i think odd number players reflect this more than swapping and even numbers. IMO

• OpenSurfer85

OpenSurfer85

a year ago

It has become something I love, I had a few experiences when I was younger as a single guy playing with couples. It became apparent a lot of guys want to experiment with a guy also during couple play. I had one guy suck me while his gorgeous wife sat on my face (I still masturbate to that one). I quickly found I was more and more comfortable with bi mmf play and in the last year I met a gorgeous cougar who is devilishly naughty, we met a very hot American 🇺🇸 black guy who fucked me senseless in front of my hot cougar friend whilst I went down on her. Guys if you are curious don’t let labels and stereotypes hold you back, life is short and having a beautiful woman break you in with a strap on before a guy enters you is something all guys should experience once in your lifetime

• OpenSurfer85

OpenSurfer85

a year ago

I notice some comments also saying that a guy who commits to bi mmf play is less dominant, I think that is narrow minded as many people like myself are sexual shapeshifters and can be very dominant or submissive depending on the chemistry and the situation. I have played as a dominant with women and men, and as a submissive to a Mistress, incredibly hot, and a couple dominating me. I love all types of play and in day to day life people would see me as a strong straight confident guy, behind closed doors that all changes