RHP User

RHP User

M42 F43

Small couples Meet n Greet

August 28 2023

This is an EOI post.

We love the social aspect just as much as getting naughty with likeminded people. The events are a really good way to mingle and flirt and see what the night brings, What I’ve also noticed is that these events are not for everyone due to maybe social anxiety.
So I’m thinking only a few couples Max 6 for dinner and drinks. Would be somewhere close to the city.

If you think you’d attend please comment below.
I’m just putting the feelers out for now .

Comments

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

8 months ago

Damn you Brissy people with great ideas! Alas too far away for us but too idea 🤙

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

8 months ago

For short people only?

• MILFandMr

MILFandMr

8 months ago

Hey there. We would be interested for sure

• FlirtParties

FlirtParties

8 months ago

We occasionally do organise small social meets, especially for newbies who aren't comfortable coming to one of our large 40-100+ social events or dance parties.

If you're coming up to the Sunshine Coast then message us and we can help bring small groups of similar/matching people together.

• hornyjasbribie

hornyjasbribie

8 months ago

We would love to join you for a casual dinner and drink

• Joey52

Joey52

8 months ago

Thanks for a great post and we would be keen also as I tend to agree, the larger events scare the heck out of me (I wear a hearing aid and often find larger crowds difficult to communicate). Although we enjoy a swingers club once a month, it’s a hit and miss on who attends that evening also. We are fairly new to the lifestyle and finding couples we have a connection with socially as well as a sexual attraction, is harder than we envisaged!

• bradyln

bradyln

7 months ago

We would also be interested I a small get together, found the larger events we feel a little isolated

• Wennick

Wennick

7 months ago

Sounds awesome