Slippery Girl Next Door For Cummy Travel

April 09 2024

I'm finally single again, and I want to fulfil a fantasy.

I'm looking for a man worth handing total and complete control over to. The kind of dynamic in which he would slide inside me as a means of reminding me of my role, affectionately. The kind who knows how to enjoy life.

That role would be to eagerly, cheerfully use my body for his cum and pleasure. To spoil me, but giving me a sore pussy whilst doing so.

Must love kissing. x

Comments

• Germanchocolate1

Germanchocolate1

14 days ago

I l9ve to kiss and give crempies

• NeoAndTrin

NeoAndTrin

14 days ago

I feel like you're describing most males here. You might want to be more specific.

• ashandpaul

ashandpaul

14 days ago

Love your openness and your honesty of your wants and desires! I love your sexual energy and needs. If you haven’t already there are quite a few respectful single men that I have spoken with in the chat room that I’m sure would love to help you reach your fantasy. 😘😘😘

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

14 days ago

Im confused, wouldn't you and your BF have enjoyed this dynamic?

I mean, lets be real, any hobo off the street can do that for you. Maybe raise the bar a bit and be more specific/detailed.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

14 days ago

Just so happens, I know just the person, Captain no beard!
    AKA: "SIR", Captain No Beard.
    ☠️ 🏴‍☠️ 🦜

You'll be fine OP and will be in good hands! He will be able to handle you one handed and hook you up with the other.

Ms Foxy
    Ps: Now before anyone says anything.....🤣🤭🤭🤭

• RagnarPrime

RagnarPrime

14 days ago

There’s been a few of these “jizz in me” posts from guys pretending to be girls of late.

Merely observing a recent trend.

• RHP User

RHP User

14 days ago

would you love a pampering session, with body massage first and then switch to dom sub mode...I got 4.5 star rating service

• Ex007

Ex007

14 days ago

I'm confused as your profile and post are written with masculine tones. Makes me doubt if the person behind this profile is in fact, female.

• Libertine001

Libertine001

14 days ago

Shouldn't all thus be in your profile description instead of a forum post unless it's the attention you seek.

As others have stated you wouldn't have to go far into your messages to find a suitor.

Libertine

• HappyGirl91

HappyGirl91

10 days ago

Y'all sound an awful lot like people who aren't getting laid, for people on a site this horny!

• HappyGirl91

• HappyGirl91

• Bull24

Bull24

3 days ago

Hey babe are u ready for meetup today