RHP User

RHP User

M39 F39

Size

July 25 2018

Hi guys,
First off ive just made this profile to ask this question. My wife and i have made a profile on here together a few days ago, we have a couple that everytime we go out together or on camping trips together we all get flirtatious some light touching and kissing but have never gone beyond that. My wife and i decided to join this site as we find this very exciting and would like to delve deeper into the swingers scene and this way we wont ruin a good friendship if its not for us. Now this brings me to my question (sorry for being so long winded) we just started talking to a couple and they seem great and theres talks of a meet, my problem is im not the biggest of men 4" unfortunatly and this has been disclosed to them and they say there happy anyway. I know alot of people say size doesn't matter but i dont want to ruin the night by being "inadiquite". Have i set myself up for failure due to my negative thinking? Also i have discussed my concerns with my wife and she says i can please her and thats all that matters (which tbh is true) i shouldnt worry what others think but im only human and cant help it.

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Your idea of pleasure is what’s ruining your mood....

You’re seemingly focussed on size being the pleasure giver instead of your heart, and mind...

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Had a 4 inch penis. He was a great sexual partner because he focused on my pleasure and didn’t let his size get to him. Maybe he felt some insecurities but it never showed.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• Lovinit28andKC72

Lovinit28andKC72

6 years ago

We all worry about different things and this being your first time it's going to be a given. You've at least told the other couple about your size so at least they know what to expect and that's a good thing. I know this is easy to say but you need to put your insecurities behind you and get stuck in enjoying yourself and everyone else :)
    KC72

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Size matters to some, thats fine, it is ok for people to have preferences. We all do.

You are looking for those to whom it is not the criteria. So, roll it out man.

Best of luck on the adventure.

• 73bandit

73bandit

6 years ago

Ya dick ain't gonna get any bigger my friend just roll with it and enjoy your new found friends who accept YOU not you.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

So we’ll said. Size might be one of the most important things to some people, and that’s ok. But for those who focus on and love pleasure it’s not as important as the whole package. Some guys might have big cocks but don’t know how to use them, and as such aren’t great lovers. Some have average or smaller cocks but it’s only a part of who they are, and as a package make sex all that more amazing.

Be proud of who you are. And if some people aren’t into what you’re offering then that’s ok. There will be others who are. We’re all different. Embrace it 😊

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

I KNOW... but.. but.. I Want to know what fucking "Nice" Alien or Gay Demon has possessed "Anti" lately???
    he USED to be such a delightfully nasty cunt...
    Just reminding people who are seduced by the "New Anti"

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

6 years ago

They probably say they’re happy, because they is really a he who wants to schtupp ya missus

You’re new... so.... just sayin

Get them on the phone, hear them both, or you could be in for one of those “oh, yeah, she couldn’t make it but let’s fuck anyway” kinda surprises people mention in here

As for your penis.... it’s only an issue if you think it is. You have a mouth, you have hands, you have a brain and a mind. Use those 😎

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

I’ve no idea either cavey but I woke up one day and my arse was dribbling some kinda slimy fluid, and I couldn’t feel my ring....

That’s when I discovered I couldn’t feel my wristwatch either....

Whatever they did, they obviously turned me into a dog kennel the Cunts 😂😂

- Posted from rhpmobile

• Service_man

Service_man

6 years ago

thenervoushalf .. just remember that according to medical reports the sensory nerves of a woman's vagina extends a couple of inches internally so that extra length isn't going to to be sensed anyway. its all in the mind..so just concentrate on technique and what you can do with the 4'' .

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Thanks everyone for the replys, i think the nerves stem from having the little fella out and proud in front of people ive never met before that got me abit shaken. 99% of the time my wifes pleasure always comes first and has always worked, so ill focus on that as always. As mishchievouslad said i have hands and brain as well also a tongue and some kinky toys too 😉 thanks again for helping put me alittle more at ease and let the new adventures begin.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• lovman8

lovman8

6 years ago

Worry not and enjoy what you've got.

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Mate I’m not much myself on the softy but I get told that im not as small as I think! How knows hey! but at the end of the day getting the lady off is the main thing anyway so if the come back go with it.... and I am curious to see another fellas tackle to for the same reason as yourself. So I am basically wanting to meet a couple too cos I’m new to the big world after a seperation so yeah

- Posted from rhpmobile