Single women attending sex clubs in Perth

February 05 2024

Wondering if there are any single women in Perth around my age that have always wanted to go to a sex club but were just too shy. Although I've been with a previous partner the thought of walking in alone absolutely terrifies me. It would be nice to have support of another female in the same boat. Let's be brave together 🙂 Feel free to message me.

Comments

• Tyler_9

Tyler_9

3 months ago

I’ve been a wingwoman for many first timers at clubs and events. It’s fun seeing their world just open up after they get comfortable. 🙂

• PerthVixen

PerthVixen

3 months ago

I’ve taken two GF’s to a club for their ‘first time’.

It’s a FANTASTIC way to break the ice and meet others.

It’s also a good idea to go on a night where there’s a ‘theme’ or ‘event’. The atmosphere is a little more conducive to chatting and mingling. 🥰

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

3 months ago

I ended up going on my own one night after my friend cancelled last minute. It turned out well, I met a nice guy who I saw a few times after that. There is an over 50s event coming up soon 😊

• Pooky

Pooky

2 months ago

Hi that’s me too 😂 unfortunately I haven’t been able to drag any male friends along so thinking about going on my own but scares me haha

• Perthcouple1980

Perthcouple1980

2 months ago

Have you tried one of the infusions greedy girls night? Wife wants me to go to one but I'm thinking there would be way too many guys compared to girls

• Ravenf0x

Ravenf0x

2 months ago

I'm in the same boat too 😂

• Sassygirl074

Sassygirl074

2 months ago

I feel the same as you.
    I'd be happy to come along with you. 😀