MFMHotWife

MFMHotWife

M54 F38

Shy Hotwife Solution.

March 29 2023

It seems most of the Hotwifing couples playtimes are arranged by us gents, Mrs MFMHotWife is just too busy and too shy to get on here to scout for extra guests, so we've come up with a solution! She occasionally is hit up by blokes on the street and does not want to make arrangements, so..... We're getting business cards made up with our RHP address and Kik, she can hand the potential guest a business card, and that way, potential guests can hit us up there and I can hopefully progress with arrangements. So cool that it was her idea! Your welcome!

Comments

• FeistyFatty

• Ex007

Ex007

a year ago

How many people are going to take a photo of said card and post it on social media?

I'm not sure you've thought this through.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Genius!!!

• RHP User

• Livinfun

Livinfun

a year ago

Interesting solution 😎
    Glad you found a way around it.
    Where as I (F) actually enjoy the chat while making the plans

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

Not far away a bloke selling firewood had cards and piles of wood in all processes to split, seasoned and delivered or sell to blokes and a 6x4 ave family bloke trailer or bigger blokes with bigger loads and business cards making a bit for the cheaper bulk discounted, deliver to all the other no bloke with no trailer
    A helicopter flew over and at the end of the season all wood sold
    Didn’t match what the helicopter saw and able to calculate accurately he lost business, unpaid taxes but worse he gets calls all day to remind him of it.

Think’n business card as you present to us? First thing comes business.. if Mrs Hotwife is passing out business cards then it doesn’t make sense for the troubles when jot down a number or two on some paper while being … oh hang on. Mrs Hotwife is approached by a hot guy coming up to her and coming onto her and she gives him her Mrs Hotwife and details to Mr Hotwife to further another time arrange an appointment

Is or isn’t services provided by rewards or tap and go and all that stuff omitted,
    Or absolutely Mrs Hotwife is all who you say and you both look great together and you do the business card to the Hotwife guy coming onto Mrs Hotwife to give Mr Hotwife guy Hotwife a call later and arrange an appointment or a group chat with all the hotwife guys and a show of hands with a time and date all can come gang bang Hotwife Mr Hotwife and Mrs Hotwife mostly if Mr Hotwife is watching Hotwife guy fucking Mrs Hotwife sometimes.
    It still rings the bell business or Mr Hotwife gets so much more time and arrangements and all of the Hotwife guys all of the Hotwife times and that look in your pics. Lol.
    No one gives a damn if you like lots of hot guys and get Mrs Hotwife to pass them out to all she reckons are hot and you get to scoop up the hot guy lots of them mmmmfm, which one of them mmmm’s you or all of them some time in amongst it.
    Sorry, could have said oh yes great idea very convinced Mrs Hotwife dreamed up that networking that all us gents look after anyhow.

I dunno if I could give absolute respects to Mrs Hotwife as to the absolute respect I have with Tara and all the experiences we’ve had with guys, some a few guys purely by chance and no plans or cards to the set up you’re suggesting and in absolutely respect I would ditch the business from the card description unless it is.

Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• youngfun1992

youngfun1992

3 months ago

God I would love to get one of those cards :) what’s an amazing idea