86Jasindy

86Jasindy

M38 F43

Showering/Bathing together

June 05 2020

Most nights, Mr Jasindy and I shower or bath together. He is the first I have shared this with, every night anyhow. It may have been a kinky bit of fun in the past but we hardly miss it now.

It's not usually a sexual shower, but feels very intimate.

I was just wondering how common it is? Do you enjoy some time alone in there? Or are there others?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 years ago

Every relationship is different . We share different parts of our lives and ourselves with each and every partner we are with . How lucky we are all different. There is no right or wrong .
    If bathing together creates for you a sense of intimacy , why not enjoy it .

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Better for the environment and everyone economic situation in these times of economics and the sharing economy.

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Pre kids, definitely! These days it's something we'll only get to on holidays or when we're having a night to ourselves in a hotel room. It's probably part our fault for not taking the time together around shifts, family etc... part the fact that we live in the Adelaide Hills and it's bloody cold eight months of the year! Nothing worse than fighting over a single shower head over a bath😂 A double shower is on the cards for the reno's. Anyways, it's an awesome way to connect as a couple, we love it when we get the chance and yes, it doesn't need to be sexual, but it definitely doesn't hurt!

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

Ummm just curious. ..... do you guys have children? I realise you're only a fairly newish couple but after 27 years together (me and Mr FFF) and a bunch of babies...... I relish even 5minutes on the toilet without someone invading my privacy lol

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I love to shower with the other half! It’s not something I really cared for in the past because I did enjoy the alone time but now I love to shower with him, it’s always foreplay for us though so if I want to come out of the shower cleaner than I went in I go alone 😂

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

4 years ago

As a single it's always alone time so I relish the opportunity to bathe with another. Yes ideally would take that into account when designing a new build house or renovation for future possibilities. But for regular couples I'm wondering how it works when you both have a different temperature preference for the water?

In any case it wouldn't be saving water in my house because I would want to be doing other things there or just spend some time under the shower making out :) But you still both have to soap and rinse two bodies, and it's difficult to share one shower head flow, so I'm not sure it really saves water even when trying?

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

CT, twin shower! I like mine about 10oC hotter than Mrs kale, so you're definately onto something. Water use wise, we're outer metro and on a bio cycle so all of our waste water goes to the garden via underground drippers... not perfect if you're a true greenie, but I'm comfortable enough with it 😉

• 86Jasindy

86Jasindy

4 years ago

Fff we have 3 kids. We shower/bath at night once they are asleep. We have two outlets, but a single sized shower if that makes sense, one from the roof and a hand held one.

We are planning on adding an ensuite with a double shower one day.

Definetely easier in summer but we still prefer together, or at least I prefer and he just does add I like it As I said, it's not something I have done with previous partners, I've lived with 3 others

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Good on you! I love it too.

• 2for1

2for1

3 years ago

We generally speaking always shower together at home, It enables us to reconnect through talking, washing each other or some naughty play or just being close to each other especially when life, kids, and work takes up a fair bit of our time . It does help that the shower can hold two people just means we have to shuffle around to wash off... no harm in some accidental body contact lol