Shave or natural

October 21 2022

Not sure as there seems like a few guy like it natural on chat ,and if I shave it I can not keep my fingers out but I need a guy to bring me over the edge,, so YES OR NO just wanted to no wat others like

Comments

• Fantasy80

Fantasy80

2 years ago

Shaved or unshaven, I don't care, as long as I can eat it

• Lostyanumber

Lostyanumber

2 years ago

Please no, not shaved! The stubble regrowth is bloody awful.
    If you can't handle the wax just go with natural or manicured.

• The_kiss

The_kiss

2 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy's (or girls) who like it natural are in fact themselves, and as you said "a few". Personally the merkin can stay in the 70s. I will admit after a wax I can't touching how soft and smooth it is however that's a pat on top not in LOL ...... My thoughts went a little off line and had to wonder if some sort of weaves or dreadlocks form that you can't get your fingers in if you don't shave?

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I love a bush. Not wild and untamed hippy style. But the look of a woman. Incredibly sexy. The problem with pubes in oral is overstated. Let’s face it the back entrance is pretty close and a whole lot more to contend with than a tiny hair. Plus, if the only discomfort you are dealing with is a tickle between your teeth, you aren’t trying hard enough. Having said that, it is a bit off-putting to have to hack a path to pop a finger in the honey pot. A little trim for practicalities is Sensible.

Open disclosure

1. never been with a fully shaved lady so cannot compare.
    2. I have no interest in shaving myself, other than for a one off for fun. I don’t need that kind of maintenance. I don’t require it of anyone else
    3. I will admit a shaven pussy is more than a little attractive too!!

• Kincraft

Kincraft

2 years ago

I was happy with natural until I encountered my first shaven pussy. These days, a substantial amount of hair feels dirtier somehow (even if it's not), and it's a hassle 'wading through the foliage' to obtain something akin to nonabrasive contact. I floss regularly enough that I don't need the experience when going down on a girl.

In fairness, I keep myself well maintained too. Yes, it feels dirty if I've got too much hair.

Contrary to what other people say, I like the fuzzy / prickly regrowth. A shave or trim is only problematic if performed an hour before. Give it half a day for the sharp (hair) edges to dull and we're all good. If you've got 5mm of regrowth, I'll stroke that fuzz until you shake me off.. or give me something better to do.

• teamaj2

teamaj2

2 years ago

I think it’s just subjective . Like anything else , its about what each individual finds more attractive. Many many years ago , laser was one of the best things I ever did . No maintenance now and we both prefer it . Ax

• Kenbo

Kenbo

2 years ago

Nothing more beautiful than a freshly waxed pussy. (tear).

• lawson3044

lawson3044

2 years ago

I love it manicured, waxed or shaved. I like the thought that the lady looks after herself, I also think that it gives a closer skin to skin contact. That is why I shave my genitalia to feel that closer contact and clean feeling as well.

• justforfun76

justforfun76

2 years ago

My girl waxes and I love it. Smooth, wet and inviting. Guess I’m biased though because of her. 😊

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

2 years ago

She much prefers hers shaved and it increases her pleasure but then she feels self conscious if there’s any regrowth. She isn’t fussed either way for how a man keeps himself.

I love the feeling of a super smooth pussy and can put up with the regrowth too. I haven’t seen a nice full bush in years and miss it, there’s something also nice about inhaling the musky aroma as your nose is nestled into the bush.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I do also love the feeling of a smooth snatch from a wax or laser treatment, and by extention I also like to have a close shave so that it there's is no chance for any irritation.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

a year ago

I like the look of a nicely trimmed pussy moreso than bare. Personally ' l think many girls shave , wax , laser because its what expected of them. Ive had girls apoligise because you can feel stubble when they dont need to.. l always let them know l couldnt care less if theres hair there or not .. Personally ' lm trimmed with clean balls...

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I trim, shaved looks like a child to me. Watching people scratch themselves like they have a genital disease (during regrowth) puts me off the naked look.. I prefer men with hair as it stimulates my clitorus. But I like chest hair alot, so just me

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

What makes you feel sexiest?

• Garyiskeen

Garyiskeen

a year ago

I can't keep my mouth away from a shaved pussy. Running my tongue along the smooth lips is so sensual. I also shave and receive the same comments from my partners

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Personally, I enjoy a woman . The kind with the full burka, but with the little letterbox just to see the eyes.
    It's like unwrapping a christmas present. Not knowing what to find

• justdo1t

justdo1t

5 months ago

i love tongue fucking a freshly shaved pussy its so fucking hot but also dont mind a little fur like a landing strip but not all natural bush thats way too much hair feel like a cat after coughing up fur balls

• yumwithcum

yumwithcum

5 months ago

Manicured party on top, smooth lips/underneath. Personality and smile a must 😜

• sexuallover

sexuallover

5 months ago

Waxed for sure shaven if not available nothing like a fresh smooth moist Pussy

• Captain_K

Captain_K

3 months ago

Im not a fan of any type of body hair. Im not sure if it's because I like being covered in oil as much as I do. I also much prefer eating a smooth hairless pussy over even a tightly trimmed one any day. That all being said personally if I could take a pill and spend the rest of my life hairless from the neck down I'd di it in a heartbeat!

• DonnaBrett

DonnaBrett

3 months ago

Shaved, waxed or lasered please. A neat landing strip is ok though

• sexuallover

sexuallover

3 months ago

Yes

• sexuallover

sexuallover

3 months ago

Find it funny people can’t answer a simple yes or no 😂

• Vodkalimesoda

Vodkalimesoda

a month ago

Laser is 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

• Loose123

Loose123

a month ago

Personally I love a landing strip. Nothing better.

• RHP User

RHP User

a month ago

I am a hairy man myself, and i do groom downthere just because a large portion of the female population dont like pubic hair. I have no preference what so ever. I can even go as far to say a full bush has a really gorgeous look to it....especially when attached to a beautiful woman who is nice and not self conscious about it. In saying that the shaven look is equally attractive to me. Perorming oral on both types is a very different experience though. If you enjoy your pubic hair played with and pulled gently it can be quite yum....well thats what one lady told me :)

• FitAndGeeky50

FitAndGeeky50

a month ago

Shaved (/lasered/waxed), with or without a landing strip is my preferred. Just as getting hair in the mouth / on the tongue is not as enjoyable. Still enjoyable, but not as much. The hilarity of course, is how many guys that state they want hairless ladies, but still have as much hair around their genitals as their distant ancestors did when they decided 'You know what? Coming down from the trees may be ok'

• Ustwoandmore

Ustwoandmore

4 days ago

My choice has always been to be manicured and it’s also a build up and nice to touch after, it’s also a ritual and get the imagination roaring.