Shared wife for first time

January 09 2020

OMG I shared my wife for the very first time with another couple over the weekend was a bit scarred as you here bad stories of first experiences but it could not have gone any better with the other couple 10/10 for the whole experience to watch him take my wife 4 times and his wife scissor riding my wife till she cum all over my wife was everything I could have imagined and omg the sex we had when we finished and back at our hotel room as I reclaimed my wife’s body was incredible we can only hope all experiences are like the first time but highly unlikely lol

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• ran2013

ran2013

4 years ago

Glad you had an awesome experience. It really is awesome. We've been doing it for a few years now and the good news is is still awesome. So I'd say be prepared for some more great times. You might get the odd fail here and there but it's all part of the ride. Have fun.

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Amen to that! I love a good explanobrag at times😊 It sure beats the "isn't it rude not to reply" threads.

Good luck going forward, it's great to get off to a good start!

• hornyhubby765

hornyhubby765

4 years ago

Cheers guys and thanks for the reply’s and we absolutely look forward to many more exciting experiences 😁

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Glad to hear a happy encounter story agree with the above its nice to have this on here we a testimony to the site

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 years ago

Horny hubby
    I couldn’t agree more with what’s been said . Lovely to read a success story . The play afterwards IS amazing . To have a wonderful first time experience , as we did is amazing .
    RHP definitely has success stories as you are a testament to .
    Thank you for sharing . May the fun continue .
    Ax

• KissUsNow

KissUsNow

4 years ago

Love hearing positive stories. Very happy that your first experience was a great one. They often can be. Thank you for posting.

• hornyhubby765

hornyhubby765

4 years ago

Thanks for the reply guys out first experience has brought us so much closer as a couple took a while to open up to her about my fantasy but I’m glad I did and so happy she could understand what I wanted to see us do as a couple

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

That’s super hot, congratulations 😉

Ms Phoenix

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

First time hit out can be quite daunting and a lil hit and miss but it seems you guys and the couple you played with' head was in the right space.. Whats more you are fortunate enough to have a wife who understood how important her involvement was to make your get together such a success .. Us men have no problem living out a fantasy , but to have a wife who wants to make the fantasy a reality is very special. Seeing my wife take another guys cock was a awesome experience i'll never forget.. So i know what you mean... .

• jayne2555

jayne2555

4 years ago

That's a hot story, thanks for sharing.

First and only for now was unexpected (normally wifey just wants girls). We were on holidays and wandering back to our room late at night. Ended up chatting to a few people on the way home and one guy came back for drinks. We were flying out the next day and it was getting late, so I said honey why don't you suck him off so he can go back to his room and we can get to bed. After a bit of hesitation from the guy and wifey, she was sucking his cock. After a bit she pulled off her knickers and straddled his cock and fucked him for a long time in a few different positions. After he left, I had my turn 😋

Loved watching and fortunately he didn't mind if I have a few pics/vids for my wank bank hehe.