Sexy male photos when you dont have a 6 pack?

October 11 2019

Hello everyone out there

I am looking for advice on how to take some attractive/sexy photos when your a male without a 6 pack?
Im not fat or over weight, but anytime I try to take a saucy photo... it just does not work. Im rather photo shy at the best of times, but always seem to show up like a ufo in a photo... strange and only really visable if you squint.

Thanks in advance for any advice

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

In the morning on an empty stomach. Strong lighting. Find the right angle lol

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

I use it :) I dont have a flat stomach but I try and display my other assets. You have a lovely smile, I wouldnt worry about not having chiselled abs

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Well depends what you are trying to attract. The end of the day not much point in
    Pretending your something your not. If your pics are all a potential partner goes on then well it’s not going to matter is it. Play around with lighting filters as said black and white sepia etc. but at the end of it all make sure you can see you at the end otherwise you may as well photoshop your pics and be done with it.

• boobsandbusted

boobsandbusted

5 years ago

Grab something and put it front of the offending areas ,eg chainsaw, cute puppy ,bunch of flowers ,you get the drift ,

• NudesRus

NudesRus

5 years ago

Take your shirt off and press your stomach against a weld mesh gate or fence. It will give you the perfect six pack.

😂😂😂

• MsJonesy

MsJonesy

5 years ago

Feel pressured to have a six pack. Many women don't give a toss if you have one. Concentrate on pics which show the best of you, like your smile & eyes - that's more sexy to many.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

6 packs are over rated. Just show us you. Your cute. Put some boardshorts on go to the beach and take some snaps
    Mrs B

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

I tried the cute puppy thing (my standard goto... as my dog is "ar-dog-able")... but was not accepted and removed, guess I will have to play around with the photos on this site, and in general.
    Thanks for the pointers and the complements

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Grab a fish, the bigger the better.

Your sunnies should be mirrored shades showing a hottie in a bikini.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

A nice shirt is way more classier

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Work on the wording of your profile - the way to a woman's pussy is often through her mind ; )

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

There are other parts of the body that can be just a sexy as a 6 pack. Like the back, i would prefer a sexy back picture to a 6 pack any day

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

When all else fails.....grow a six pack!! 😆

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Use a camera app with a timer. You can find a good angle & get your lighting correct with a bit of practice. I do recall seeing some erotic photographer profiles on RHP.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I drank my six pack, and now I’m sexy as fuck !

And the best part is .....

So are you ! 😜😜😜