Sex stories

February 23 2024

What is the funniest thing that happened to you during sex?

Comments

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 months ago

More injuries than funny adventures:
    1. Shaggin a policeman in my car and leg caught between seat and middle console. Almost called an ambulance!
    2. Black eye (from corner bedside table). That hurt! Excuse for work for time off: I slipped on bathmat
    3. Torn sciatica while doing dead on lounge and ambulance called. Excuse for work for time off: I slipped on bathmat.

Stayed at a lovers house and a woman turned up (ex I think?) In middle of night drunk, threw glass beer bottles from his bin into the windows. Police were called. Very embarrassing!! 😳

My lists are endless!

Ms Foxy 🫣😏

• Andrea_Sydney

Andrea_Sydney

2 months ago

Guy answers his mobile in the middle of going down on me. His mum!
    Laying between my legs, one hand on my thigh, other holding the phone to his ear. He says “yes. Yes. I know. Yes. Yes. Okay!” He hangs up, points with both his hands at my crotch and says “I can continue doing this for another 10 minutes for you, but then I have to go” ….
    😂😂😂

• MisterMassage

MisterMassage

2 months ago

Foot stuck in the glovebox of th car while going for the money shot at a Drive In theatre , took about 30 mins to free, I think we were last to move.

• RagnarPrime

RagnarPrime

2 months ago

Maybe this is gross but whatever

Abi farted while I was fucking her then got embarrassed about how it may smell so decided to shove forearm in my face because it had the scent of her body moisturiser on it. Then started laughing and farted again.

We abandoned the sausage hiding and I proceeded to take the piss out of her for about a month after.