Sex on the beach or a nipple by the pool

June 10 2024

We’re looking for recommendations.

We’ve just returned from a cruise which we spend most of our time feeling horny by the pool, but couldn’t play. This was also a family holiday so we found it hard to find alone time which got us thinking…

Are there hotels and / or cruises which we could play by the pool, or openly have a fiddle, not necessarily swinging or full sex, but something more geared up for adult holiday loving. It would be a turn on to see people openly playing too.

We’ve done a bit of googling, but wanted to ask you all if you have any places you recommend.

Hotels, resorts, beaches, preferably NSW, but not restricted to.

Comments

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

4 months ago

There are a number of swinger cruise ships , and also swingers resorts out there (USA , Mexico etc) where everyone are generally swingers.

However the majority of them (from what we have been told) generally do not allow sexual activity in public areas like pools, on the beach etc. They do however allow sexual activity to take place in designated areas.

Locally there is a resort near Palm Cove at which Red Hot Pie has an event , called Passion in Paradise. Nudity at this resort (old 70’s style motel with its own beach ) is allowed at the pool but not any sexual activity in public spaces / areas.

There are a few clothing optional beaches in NSW, but any sexual activity on them would be against the law. However you might still see a few couples opening playing & fondling etc. But you would then also find a large number of single males being pervy etc.

We often go to clothing optional beaches and rarely do we see any couples playing. In fact most of these clothing optional beaches have very few couples, mostly single males, and so your chances of encountering a couple playing would be very slim. You will also find that as soon as you start touching / fondling one another , a crowd of single males will come running and will stand around you wanking, directing and wanting to touch & grab ….

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 months ago

Cpls/people "fiddling" on clothing optional breaches are what what ruin it for everyone (in my opinion). Both Hubby and I love nude beaches but its so cringe when you're enjoying your day and look over and see people who can't control themselves. And then the meerkats pop up .... Ick.
    We used to go weekly to Buchans in FNQ (solo, with each other or with a group of friends) and there would be actual families there from time to time..... Not something I would personally do but maybe something for you to consider 🩷

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 months ago

Good luck on a beached area.
    🙄

Ms Foxy

• MFMfuntimes

MFMfuntimes

3 months ago

I usually go to Swanbourne beach with my lady friend , we keep walking past the main nudist beach for about 1000 metres and the beach becomes very isolated we have a large beach towel for play and it very private, we can see people coming from the distance, this is a great beach very clean and close to Perth,

• DanMol2506

DanMol2506

a month ago

We’re currently in Croatia on holidays and we found the perfect beach where you can do exactly that - fiddle, fondle and fuck ( in the water ). There are meerkats, however, they weren’t intrusive- there is a decent wooded area behind the beach where the full action happens and the meerkats gather, but on the beach itself it’s just light play. There’s a beach bar there as well, so you can grab a drink….Europe is just way more accepting of the lifestyle and nudity in general. Long way to travel, but it was a fantastic experience. Oh and a bonus…you don’t get fried after 20 min in the sun like you would in Australia.
    Look up Punta Kriz beach in Rovinj, Croatia - and there’s a couple of great swingers clubs in town too!