RHP User

RHP User

M36 F33

Sex clubs Brisbane

April 28 2022

Hey all. I was wondering if people have any experience with how busy the Brisbane clubs are on an average weekend? Myself and partner are coming down to Brissy on the 20th of May and looking at attending either Mike's place or I think it's Euro 68 *think*! They have the hoedown, cowboy themed night at Mike's place. Any suggestions for other places or suggestions will be appreciated! Thank you!

Comments

• BrisRick

BrisRick

2 years ago

My partner and I have had great experiences at Club86 at Ipswich and I can highly recommend them. Everyone there seemed very friendly and they have interesting theme nights from time to time.
    The rooms are well appointed, good bar, nice building. Sing out if you'd like some company and maybe we could grab a drink beforehand if you're interested. Rick & Bel

• 2ofus4more

2ofus4more

2 years ago

Hi guys. We often head down to Bris and the GC to go to clubs (as CQ is a little bit boring). They all have their good and bad. The busiest club seems to be Chateau Vino on a dress down night. We will be heading to Club86 tomorrow night and will let you know what it's like.

• XBonnieClydeX

XBonnieClydeX

2 years ago

Have sent you a PM 🙂