Sex Toys

January 11 2023

What are your go-to or favorite sex toys?
I think most of the online articles are biased or have affiliate links.

Comments

• SimplyUs

SimplyUs

a year ago

My wife loves her Crave, but we have been enjoying our latest toy which is a seven inch hollow vibrating strap on… 😉

• Tyler_9

Tyler_9

a year ago

Lelo Sona is my fav. Haven’t tried my Lovense yet but everyone I know raves about it.

• wanderlustQLD

wanderlustQLD

a year ago

OMG ben wah balls! I can't believe I was so late to the party 🥳😈

• teamaj2

teamaj2

a year ago

I love my body wand . It’s the second one I’ve had. The first one was rechargeable and useless . This one plugs into power . My husband drilled a hole in the back of my bedside table and it’s permanently plugged in for easy access . I also love my textured glass dildo . So many choices , so little time ! Ax

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

My little Ninja Fuck.
    I don't need a vibrator, to finish off after him. 🥰🥰🥰

Ms Foxy 😇 😈

• TheMinx

TheMinx

a year ago

My toy of the moment is definitely my lovense dolce it's great to be hands-free and the app has lot's of great features. I just got The flexer that's fun

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

I walked into a sex store once a few years back, so much variety, walls and shelves a billion things ???? Two women behind the counter and I asked them “what do the women choose most ?”
    They simultaneously pointed over their shoulders to a variety of rabbit style vibrators, just choosing one with such enthusiasm, favourite colour purple and out with a brown paper wrapped package confidant with tickling Tara’s fancy.
    Turned out well received thanks to the women agreed rather nicely.
    Chiming Ben wha balls Tara liked too, she would skip about, reaching the top shelves with a hop and chiming away’s in her mischievous fun flirty feeling toey while shopping at Woolies. Good times.
    But then there was a little bullet vibe from nuii (sic) similar to a lipstick 💄 that truly blew her mind, they are fairly durable, though we have replaced and repaired a few because she wrecks them, a small insignificant obstacle in the best interests and challenging making it to 3 😍never a dull moment lol
    Now we have a plug in wand just new and wrecking her in a few intense minutes a works in progress, shout out to the bias women’s advice is reliable indeed.

Mado
    Mado,Tara xx

Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I still use the original Fleshlight. I know there are newer things with auto functions and bells and whistles but I enjoy the manual side still. Worth looking at from a males perspective and can easily be used in partner play

• twowithnolimits

twowithnolimits

a year ago

Toys by Bad Dragon, Fetish Zone and Ovipositor are quite popular for being different

• newyboy70

newyboy70

a year ago

We have several, but the latest is the Lelo Sona 2.

Used it a couple of times on the lowest setting for like a minute, my wife just has a really sensitive clit.

I see these women who are rubbing madly or using a wand whilst having intercourse and i think are they having a laugh or are some women just that difficult to get going.

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

a year ago

I have a really good sex toy that I enjoy tremendously.
    Trouble is she lives in Melbourne and I don’t get down there as often as I would like.
    Xx Obi1

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

The womaniser original. I've spent thousands of dollars on toys and I always go back to that.

• EtherealMagician

EtherealMagician

a year ago

I have a stroker, it is a different sensation but it is great, the sleeve wears out and I have trouble finding a replacement part. I also have a mens lelo and that is next level. Theres a remote that changes intensity, just don’t drop it and let
    It roll around on the floor. 😜🤣

Hope this helps for the men.

✌️

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Large BBC dildos, hollow strap on, wand.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

My wife loves the womaniser pro…….. made her squirt for the first time 💦

• Jimmbobnsa

Jimmbobnsa

a year ago

Anything long, thick or both

• cheekyone9

cheekyone9

a year ago

Toy's are not legal where I live 😔 but I do have a massage gun that works a treat! And can be used in many different ways.

• Jimmbobnsa

Jimmbobnsa

a year ago

My favourite is anything Mae of glass. Especially the thick long rods or butt plug

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Love the wand in 240V nothing else needs to be said. 😁

• hotwife4fun71

hotwife4fun71

a year ago

I (mrs) own an online adult toy store and the satisfier range continuously sells well and with our complaints ( I have the 4sum myself and can see why )for the ladies and couples and the tenga range is a popular as a guy’s toy both with a price for most budgets and hubby says they are great as well

• GTRabo

GTRabo

a year ago

Definitely lovesne remote control

• FuckinBeattie

FuckinBeattie

a year ago

Lovense domi 2! We're on to our second after using the first to pieces