Sex

January 20 2024

Why is that your man doesn't want sex at times was having it alot when we first got together but not now he just doesn't want it.

Comments

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

3 months ago

As we don’t know your circumstances, nor his, there could be a myriad of reasons:-

1. He might have a medical issue (physical & mental) that has reduced his libido.

2. He may longer find you sexually attractive

3. He might be having sex with someone else and thus no need / desire to have sex with you.

How long is a piece of string?

• teamaj2

teamaj2

3 months ago

Ask him . Good relationships thrive on communication . Open discussions without recriminations are important.
    Maybe he’s bored with the your sex life - not your fault - it just may need the spark ignited once again , exhaustion from work / real life , money issues or stress, ill health ? There is any number of issues or reasons why .
    Hopefully you can work through it .
    Good luck . Ax

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

3 months ago

Peaks and troughs. Happens in most long term relationships. Have a chat to him and see where his thoughts are with it 😊

• Alexis

Alexis

3 months ago

Aww sorry this is happening for you guys.

There’s so many reasons this could happen, best would be to either chat about it together or if that’s difficult chat together with a relationship counsellor, ideally one who has some sort of expertise in this area.

Or maybe a sex therapist.

I don’t know if you’re doing this, but try not to jump to conclusions and blame yourself. It could be so many reasons, like stress at work, family pressures, etc.

Hope you guys get through it soon ❤️

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 months ago

Don't ask me. I've got a bloody headache!

Ms Foxy

• aud11

aud11

3 months ago

But then to fall asleep while your playing with him and sucking him. Maybe it's just me wtf I seriously don't know plays with my head

• RagnarPrime

RagnarPrime

3 months ago

Anger and contempt make people less likely to want to fuck the person they hold this toward. Significantly so actually.

Thats what time in a relationship inevitably does. So the natural evolution of such is to get used to talking about what makes your angry or irritated with each other. Once sorted and soothed you’ll want to fuck more.

There’s more nuance to it obviously but this is usually the crux of it.