Saints and sinner for singles

March 01 2020

Dear fellow RHP members

I have this really simple question that I need ur advice on.
As a single guy, what are my options to attend the Saints and Sinners event this March. Is it possible to attend the event if I enter with a couple? Or the typical one, to convince a girl here to come along with me?
Thanks in advance for ur help.

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I’m a single girl and for the next party in 3ish weeks I’ll be going with a single guy 🤷🏻‍♀️ First time was random, this time it’s someone I met at the last party. So I don’t see why you couldn’t find a single girl to get in the doors with.

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

4 years ago

I'd love to go to a naughty party where there is somewhat even ratios, maybe have to start our own Saints and Sinners equivalent for singles ;)

• funinsun5150

funinsun5150

4 years ago

That would be the answer Country Touch - start an event that suits. Start a night that allows single men.
    Saints and Sinners creators have set their rules to suit the demographic they are after for over 100 parties. Couples and single ladies -although many breach that.
    It amazes me how many people can’t respect what the party represents
    It is easy to find an event that suits specific needs.
    There are nights for Gang Bangs, Bi nights, Gay party nights, BDSM theme nights.
    Why is it people want to change a successful party?
    If it doesn’t suit your needs as it is I think it is extremely rude to expect organizers to change their night.
    Find a party representative of your lifestyle choices or start one to suit.

I won’t expect the organizers of this new single men event to alter it to suit my preference of no single men.
    Mrs F