Roll Call

April 26 2023

Who's still out there?
Did you make it?
How was your weekend?
What did you get up to without or favourite forum?

Comments

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

Head count: x1 here.
    What a struggle to get here tho. I had withdrawal symptoms all weekend. I ran here, fell over, got a black eye, because of shaking knees and curling toes.
    Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Well frankly the site being down made no difference for me. I have been a paid member for 6 months. Joined as I was on here before and had previously met women and groups. This time around, despite messaging possibly 100 women I felt could be a match and some couples, I only met one couple in 6 months. The couple turned out to be lovely and loads of fun. But seriously, even though I chatted online to dozens of women, they all disappeared when it came to asking to meet socially at a public place.

So I found it funny that the same weekend when Rhp was down that a couple I knew from the past were in town, contacted me and we caught up and had a fun MFM.

• pedro_69

pedro_69

a year ago

I can’t access my paid account only just made it through the weekend

• Stapes013

Stapes013

a year ago

I was stuck on the lounge all weekend nursing a busted knee. Far out it was boring without rhp...

• lets_have_fun

lets_have_fun

a year ago

I missed the messenger much more. I had to discuss details of a couple of meets over the weekend, but that didn't happen, which led to quite an unexciting long weekend.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I'm seeing a "photo coming soon" on everything. whats that all about?

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

a year ago

Mmmm... well a few days off from being here nigh a decade doesn't usually matter so much. I'll be here indefinitely (at least until I find a partner, or perhaps longer if such event means we continue as a couple on here).

Now, any other week it would have meant diddly squat. But this time, however, I almost missed a rare playdate. Had been arranged to meet with an interstate visiting couple I'd been chatting with for a while, but the site went down and we had not yet exchanged other contact information. Luckily, I accidentally found out they were also mutually on another site, and re-made contact. And so became my very first bi-experimental MMF (and any bi M play for that matter) :)

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

a year ago

Bit bummed to have lost recent conversations...

• HotWifeUnicorn

HotWifeUnicorn

a year ago

I imagine I'm not the only one who has read all the recent articles about how too many options (on menus, dating sites etc) causes dissatisfaction.

The outage has made me consciously decide to pick just a handful of guys to deepen my level of conversation with.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Still here lol

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Still having a little trouble getting acquainted with people .
    Drop by our page and give us a few pointers or even some pics with a time and place

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

🙋🏻‍♂️

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

a year ago

We survived the Red Pie famine of 2023, just.

We're now on an anniversary stay in Brisbane City, so it's non-stop sex for us... Sex & food 🥰🔥🔥

- Alex

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

🙋

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

a year ago

🤪

• nightingale8

nightingale8

a year ago

Silly me I just assumed I forgot my password. I did some gardening, tearing out weeds and unwanted small trees.

• Hotwife71

Hotwife71

a year ago

Had a guy picked out of the hundreds of replues from Date Finder, went to message him last week to arrange for this Saturday and the site was down.

Got thtough when back uo and he already has olans. Then why even reply to my Date Finder.

Validations hold little weight on this site.

• teamaj2

teamaj2

a year ago

We are back to real life as is RHP we see . We escaped Melbourne to go camping . Amazing weather , just the two of us with lots of wine , good food and fun . Hello everyone!
    Ax

• GM4funxxx

GM4funxxx

a year ago

Saw the site was down, thought maybe it was hacked....🙄 Eventually saw message about server fire and felt sorry, it's usually me that these things happen to going into a weekend.
    So glad that things can resume to what we consider normal.

• flirtwifme

flirtwifme

a year ago

I was super pissed… booked a hotel in the city for fri/sat nights and wanted to get up to mischief… sadly I was by myself. Because of the “fire”
    Not happy!!

• funontherun1

funontherun1

a year ago

Heyyy in ash

• Frankiesgame

Frankiesgame

a year ago

Quiet weekend, met an RHP friend for coffee, otherwise a quiet weekend.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Hi peeps … new on site … quite weekends … hoping they may not be !! 😜☺️👍🏼