Remote control toys

June 07 2024

Ladies & gents, I’m new to the scene and while I have toys for myself, I don’t have ones that can be controlled by him while out and about. I would like both the ladies and the gents views and opinions on this, which remote control toys are best??? What feels the best for her, what makes him feel like he has the most control?

Comments

• Just_here_forFUN

Just_here_forFUN

3 months ago

I want to buy my partner a fuck machine for her birthday up to around $900 but have no clue what to get her. So many to choose from would love some advice if anyone knows were the best place any help would be great.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 months ago

We tried a wevibe a few years back that's controlled via an app. Easy for me to control for her but she found it more annoying than enjoyable. Was I believe a little uncomfortable after a while of walking and sitting etc.
    Definitely was fun for me being out and about knowing I had some control so probably try a couple of options for comfort and feel.

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

3 months ago

I'd advise going for something that works with an app so you don't actually have to be in proximity but also can be if you want.

People look at their phone in almost any situation these days so it shouldn't be obvious.

I was bought something with a remote and we used it once.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

3 months ago

WeVibe. We both love it.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

3 months ago

We have a remote egg.. Certainly makes for some fun times for both.. The reactions are priceless and well worth the investment ..

• Generic_Chick

Generic_Chick

3 months ago

I have the lovense dolce, and it's super fun! He can control it remotely when we're not even in the same vicinity, and I can sync it to ambient around (like in a concert or live music), or to sexy content eg books, songs on my playlist, music videos etc.
    Just about everyone that I've been with love it and get their own.
    You can even get a toy for your partner and sync up the movements for remote play! 😈

• EroticPassion

EroticPassion

3 months ago

I agree with a couple of comments on here. Check out WeVibe toys. They’re great!

• 73MissT

73MissT

2 months ago

You have to try Lovense Gravity - well worth the investment - OMG

• Mjljm7475

Mjljm7475

2 months ago

Having a small remote can be good in some situations like at a show or at dinner party were you don't need your face in your phone, just a hand in the pocket.

• DannyMF

DannyMF

a month ago

I wish this could be anonymous. Get matching vibrating plugs and go out shopping or for a drink or whatever. At home though the hands on approach is always better