Regular/Ongoing Connections

June 17 2021

Positioning this question to Hotwife couples and the single guys who love them...

Are you looking/hoping for an ongoing connection with a couple/guy? And if so why?

If not - how many times is too many? What red flags would make you stop?

Comments

• evo67

evo67

3 years ago

We as a couple have played with a few single guys, and have had regular contact with one of them for the last three years ( 4-6 times a year) ,but usually might meet the same guy twice

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

3 years ago

What do you mean red flags? Feelings?

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

3 years ago

I have a connection with a couple that has lasted over 5 years. A solid friendship also underlies. Therefore there's no need for an expiry date, unless my own or their situation changes.

• Moresomecple

Moresomecple

3 years ago

👌👌👌👌 Our preference is to have 2 - 3 guys we know and like to be able to join us. Negates the awkward first meeting and everyone is comfortable from the get go…. The trouble is finding those 2 - 2 guys.

• XBonnieClydeX

XBonnieClydeX

3 years ago

Personally, we would love an ongoing connection with three or four regulars. Guys we can both trust, that really understand the hotwife dynamic.

• Fuckmywifexxx

Fuckmywifexxx

3 years ago

We used to really have 1 guy, long distance, that my wife would see more than once, and that was annual. We were both very secure with solo play but still felt ongoing contact wasn't right for us.

However things have changed a lot for us and she now has a boyfriend we hook up with together, sometimes bringing in other guys, girls or couples and they also go on solo dates. It's been a similar ride as starting off swinging, with regards to adjusting but we're all enjoying the pay-offs.

Hotwifing is a different dynamic to standard coupleswapping swinging and so the shift from enjoying her physical pleasure to enjoying helping build her emotional pleasure (feelings) has just been another expression of how as a couple we explore the freedom we can give eachother and the togetherness that that freedom creates.

It's not for everyone.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

3 years ago

I think we fit the bill here... We ventured into the hotwife scene a few years back with Mrs S enjoying herself on 2 separate occassions.. Then covid hit 'effectively putting a halt to everything as it would with many. Only hiccup is we're not on tbe Gold Coast but in Sydney.. We like the idea of a club like this ' where likeminded couples and presentable single guys can meet under one roof.. We're truly over the undesirables lurking around our profile thinking all hotwifes are a easy hit.. Sorry guys ' it dont work that way...

• hotwife4fun71

hotwife4fun71

2 years ago

We have generally met the same guy for a period of time had a relationship may be the phrase I should use the 1st guy we saw regularly for 4 years and then only stopped when he got a girlfriend, the guy we see regularly now we have been seeing for 7 years and we jokingly have him in my wife’s phone as her boyfriend, we still see others and go to the occasional party but we usually only have 1 regular “boyfriend “ at a time

• Powercouplevic

Powercouplevic

9 months ago

Absolutely...we would love to find someone we both click with and have more than just a physical attraction too ... we are much more into building connections and along with that the sex tends to get better and more adventurous ....single guys who we both click with, find attractive and have the sexual energy we are looking for are hard to find so when we find that we hope he wants to stay around

• RHP User

RHP User

7 months ago

Unfortunately for us, we haven't been able to find that guy whom we could make a regular.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 months ago

I much prefer ongoing connections. Leads to more satisfying meetings for all when the connection is stronger. I’ve played with couples a few times and done some once off dates. Much prefer the repeated play.

• cinamontan

cinamontan

4 months ago

Definetly ongoing connection and repeat plays