Reebok pumps x my dick = GOAT?

November 12 2023

Who here can say they broke their dick? Turns out I found out the hard way about the very serious and permanent outcome abusing erectile dysfunction medication can do when you don’t really have a problem with getting it up to start with…. Substance abuse isn’t new to me but I think this was a step too far when it ruined one of my favourite things in life… sex… I made the great idea of trying cavaject cos a friend had a script. It worked wayyyyy to well and 24hrs later I find myself trying anything and everything to get it to go down but it’s now at the stage it’s so rock hard and aching I take myself to the emergency department which has to be a very awkward hospital visit in a busy ED….. anyway my story goes on but I’ll skim through it and if people wanna hear the whole story I’ll spend the time to type it out, anyway after 48hrs of rock hard horror a surgeon has no choice but give me a “Barry shunt “ and putting an end to my sex life at the early age of 33yo… deviating is an understatement when I lay there in the hospital bed as the reality of what I had done … BUT… the wonders of modern medicine have opened up a new chapter in my sex life with something I never even knew existed… penile prosthesis implant! A hydraulic cock! Reebok pumps! Have a google search on them and let me know what you reckon

Comments

• Libertine001

Libertine001

6 months ago

I really dont know what it is with young guys taking penile dysfunction medication when they dont have an issue in the first place
    To me it will inevitably become a necessity to have sex as it will be the only way they can get hard.
    Definitely not the sort of drug to be played around with.

Libertine.

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

6 months ago

Full on. Really sorry your path is so dramatically different than it could be. Sex is many different things to different people. I hope you find a satisfying path forward once the trauma is less fresh.

Thanks for sharing.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

6 months ago

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you.
    It maybe great now but in years to come as you age it may/may not cause some issues.
    I know a 89yr old man in a nursing home who has had this procedure. He has had nothing but trouble now because he has a Urinary catheter. Poor bloke. I feel for him and his daily struggles and infections.
    Then there's a 90yr with one too and it works for him.

Ms Foxy

• Tyler_9

Tyler_9

6 months ago

You fucked around. You found out.

Can’t believe how many younger guys try this shit, and admit to it.