RedHotPie suggestions

May 08 2022

We're in the relocation process from Europe to Aus. The lifestyle platforms we're used to in Europe are generally high quality, basically akin to an "alternative" Facebook, where normal users can post pics, updates etc onto newsfeed and its sorted according to your location so people post stuff like naughty Xmas pics or outdoor or pics from dates or weekends away etc. We don't see anything similar on RHP. But instead, what is go on with all these romantic fiction story posts on RHP??? What is the point of this? We don't understand it at all.

Comments

• youngsyd_cpl

youngsyd_cpl

2 years ago

We've used European sites on our holidays to Europe, and they are great.
    The thing to keep in mind, that Europeans have a different swingers attitude than Aussies or Americans. What works very well in Europe might not work well in other countries.
    When we go to clubs in Europe, we found that no one wants to make friends or talk... they're just there to have sex then leave. We find the lifestyle here is a bit different.

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

2 years ago

Why is the Stories section bothering you so much? RHP is a lot more than one section. People are on here for many different reasons, with some great friendships being made and even a few weddings eventuating. We have the amateur pics section where people can share sexy photos if they wish. I get that a lot of couples are primarily here just for sex, but as a single also I enjoy the events, the banter in the chatroom and making new friends. Ive met some amazing people on here, so although it may not be a top quality platform to some people, I have no problem with the format. Different strokes and all that 😊

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

If you're that perturbed about it, don't read them🤷

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

2 years ago

RHP is frustrating. Social networks can be trillion dollar businesses, while RHP does everything they can to make sure there is no social on this network. No one can connect or find out anything about each other, except via the lacklustre profile page.

Each part of the site is a separated silo... so even if we found a story we liked, we can't look up other stories written by the same author. Not even a Part 2 or 3 of the same story. Nor can we look at pics they've posts to the Amateur pics section, or their forum posts.

Truly the lengths RHP go, to make sure we can't know anyone here, except via direct chat... are extraordinary.

- Alex.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Wow! A lot of people taking offense and treating this post like an attack. Don't be so sensitive. All views are valid. You don't have to agree. Just bc there are different ways doesn't mean he's saying the Aussie way is bad. I really don't understand why everyone gets so sensitive everytime anyone suggests there's another way besides the way it's done in Australia.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Can you reccomend any platforms to use while in Europe ? we are heading over soon