sw1ng3rz

sw1ng3rz

M44 F41

Protection

September 27 2021

We were reasonably new to the lifestyle before Covid hit and that has put a bit of a halt on things. During lockdowns we have been chatting and hopefully making connections for after all this settles down. Anyway we mentioned we use protection for intercourse (as one of our boundaries) and the other guy was surprised when I said even Mr Sw1ng3rz would use condoms. He said that being a couple gave us the right to not have to use them with each other…. Just curious how do other couples play? Thanks

Comments

• NewVicCpl

NewVicCpl

3 years ago

We are the same, I will always use a condom during intercourse when we are out playing, even when it is with Mrs NvC.
    Like yourselves, it's one of our things we agreed to follow as we tend to think not using one gives other's the opinion they won't need to use one either, which isn't happening for us.

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

3 years ago

Sorry, I don't quite understand.
    Are you able to clarify the question?

We have been in the Brisbane scene for a long time, those couples that play fast and loose without condoms invariably make the rumour mill again when they start spreading stds.

• JohnAnn2227

JohnAnn2227

3 years ago

Hi,
    If we are playing with someone new (single or couple) John also wears a condom with me as well. It is just less messy and allows play to continue without "cleanups". With our close group of regular friends we don't use condoms at all. As a group who have been together now for over 12 years we all agreed to not play unprotected with other couples outside the group and to get monthly tests. All of the men have had vasectomies as well.
    This wasn't a decision we all made lightly and it only came after years of being together and having complete trust in each group member.
    It is far more enjoyable and natural not using condoms when we play while still being safe.

• gccouple1709

gccouple1709

2 years ago

Here is a side question. We have been in the scene for a long time, but when we play together (as we are married), we don't use a condom with each other. But always with others.

However ... what is the etiquette for going from girl to girl?
    Should the man change condoms between partners?