Profiles looking for all the action kinks n good stuff,but then…………

April 22 2024

What’s with all the profiles looking for the good, the bad, & the unthinkable kinks, but when u say yes pls less ggoooo, they vanish like a fart in the wind! N I get it, not everyone attracted to everyone but I don’t think that’s the main reason!
Seems like ppl love to think dirty kinky n act as a deviate! But in real time they are just thinkers not do so’s!
Thoughts ??

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

8 days ago

I disagree. I've found the majority of people here know what they want and don't leave it in the realm of fantasy at all.
    I'd say its more a lack of mutual attraction OR they're turned off at your approach maybe
    I know what I like and dont deviate from that but I've been contacted by gorgeous men with an awful uncouth manner and its an instant Nah thanks from me. There's no coming back from an initial turn off for me.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

8 days ago

So when you state, "yes pls, less gooooo".
    What are you expecting?
    "minamal effort, maximized returns".

Ms Foxy 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Andrea_Sydney

Andrea_Sydney

8 days ago

I would say maybe your approach could be worked on. Sending a message saying pls lets goooo - then the recipient looks at your photos and gets the middle finger there. It’s just not a sexy approach.
    That would just me my advice.

• Ex007

Ex007

8 days ago

Many people talk the talk but do not walk the walk. Then there are the profiles that are not actually female/male profiles they are fake.