Profile picture

April 15 2022

What type of pictures do women like to see in a profile naked semi naked clothes on etc

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

Face pic. Smiling. No sunglasses. No fish.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

The takeaway from the Rexona can is that they have passable personal hygiene..... As opposed to the mini Cole bottle that just brings Diabetes

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I prefer a face because I won't look at the profile until a message catches my attention.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I think the ladies love a close up of a fully erect member with maximum pubic hair.

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

2 years ago

Smiling face, not a selfie

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

just smile for god sake! Nothing worse then when we see a couples profile with a hot young chick smiling in her sexy lingerie and next to her is a guy pulling a face like someone has just ran into his house on Christmas day and pissed on his kids.

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

2 years ago

A face pic or semi undressed , leaving something to the imagination. No dick pics or messy rooms in the background

• ddlbm

ddlbm

2 years ago

My favourite is the close up dick pic , with a skin tag or worse , like why ??

• ExhibitionistEve

ExhibitionistEve

2 years ago

In my opinion stand out profiles use good quality, well lit, recent photos without filters. Personally, quality photos > attractive subject. The best lighting is natural indirect sunlight (such as by a large open window, or outside on an overcast day). Keep the dick pics and sex shots in your private album.

For the main photo, ideally a smiling face (non selfie). At the VERY LEAST have one in your private folder. If you want to censor your face, I think it looks better to use an app to “point blur” it rather than sunnies, emojis or scribbles. If not using your face, pick something eye catching, bright and memorable so you stand out among the sea of grainy dick and torso icons in her inbox.

I also like the album to contain
    1. A photo dressed the way you would present yourself for a first date or swingers event (not your old trackies). I like a preview of what I’d get if we met up.
    2. A full body photo that demonstrates your build. Tastefully shirtless if you’re comfortable with it (I’m not huge on shirtless pics but it seems most people want them so worth including).
    3. Bonus pic: give a taste if there’s anything unique about you that stands out, e.g. fetishes, if you’re a cross dresser, have an impressive toy collection… You can get creative if you don’t want to be explicit.

I think 3 pics including main is enough if your only goal is NSA hookups or events. If you’re here for friends or dating you should also add some “lifestyle photos” showing your hobbies and interests. Make sure the lifestyle photos are realistic to who you are and what you actually do on a regular basis. People looking at your profile are trying to place themselves in your life and imagine a friendship or relationship with you. Dogs, parties, travel, gym, big group shots - only include stuff that genuinely reflects your lifestyle. Just think of the top 3 ways you spend your time and show that. I personally would avoid using group photos unless you cover everyone else’s faces.

Pro tips - If you can’t enlist a friend, instead of selfies I think it looks better when you either makeshift prop your phone up and use the time delay setting, or use a remote shutter button (they come with those Bluetooth selfie tripods at Kmart). Or the ‘remote shutter’ phone apps that sync to your camera. Also, your phone’s back camera usually takes way better photos than the selfie camera. Try doing a 360 spin to test which angle gets the best light (you should be pointing the camera away from the light source, not towards it). Consider cleaning your bedroom and mirror beforehand.

• ExhibitionistEve

ExhibitionistEve

2 years ago

I think your current pic is okay but there is a sea of flesh on RHP so it kinda blends in especially with the neutral coloured tiles behind you. If you could find a brighter/contrasting background, and zoom out a tiny bit to show your tops of shoulders and mid thighs, it would improve the photo. If you use the time delay and propped the phone up I think it will look nicer than a mirror selfie too.

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

2 years ago

I think lots of men base their pictures on what would appeal to them if a woman posted them. Mostly from a mens perspective. Going out on a limb to say most women don't want to see blatant naked pics. They want to see at least a partial face with a smile or eyes. Some body shots to give some idea of what the person looks like and no dick pics. They want him to look clean and presentable. It's really pretty simple.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

A SMILING face pic without a doubt as the main one. That’s what will make me click on a profile. I see guys with face pics that look like someone just kicked their dog. Not attractive or intriguing.

Then, I like to see some kind of hobby pic. Or something that will show me a little of your character. Clothed body pics here are fine.

Save the sexy pics for when the conversation has actually reached that point otherwise you’ve only blown your load too early and I’m walking away in disgust.