TandA18

TandA18

M40 F40

Profile likes

June 04 2022

Just wondering your thoughts on profiles likes....
If someone likes our profile, we take that as a wink and a way to start a conversation.
We send people a message after they like our profile and time and time again have found they read the message but don't respond...so what are we mean to think?

Comments

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

2 years ago

I’ve got hundreds of likes I can’t even see so I hope they’re not waiting for a message or a return like, lol.
    As for other people, you may never discover their motives, could just be that they like your pics or write up but don’t want to actually talk 🤷🏼‍♀️

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

I don't even look at the profile views or likes let alone take them as a sign of interest.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

It's just a "like", a like of your profile, thats it, nothing more, nothing less. It does not mean it's an indication to message them or they must reply to your messages. There is no obligation too.
    If they were interested they would message you.

Ms Foxy

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

2 years ago

I will message those that interest me that have liked my profile, in any case it's rare so easily manageable. It will be just something like: "Thanks for liking my profile, I like xyz on your profile too, feel free to send a reply if you want to chat".

It's not very successful, so I guess I agree with some of the other sentiments.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I don't think I've liked a single profile 😂

• Lane14u

Lane14u

2 years ago

Sometimes you have no chats left but come across a profile you like so you drop a like instead .....with limited messages and likes it can be an alternative way to show interest.
    I only drop a like on profiles that either...I have ran out of chats or I like there profile but feel they may not be interested so just drop a like to let them come back to me if there interested.
    Some ppl on here are very narrow minded when it comes to this kind of thing, I really don't get it 🤷
    A like or a chat is a sign of interest, your decision from there what you do with it ☺️
    I find it strange too that some people expect a written essay on initial contact and turn there nose up at any kind of general greeting 🤷

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Hi @TandA18 it’s just the way people are. A polite thanks but no thanks goes a long way you never really know what your missing if you don’t respond We find the same thing. So no reply gets instant block from us