Profile improvement!

May 23 2023

Hi all,
so, I'm relatively new to RHP and I'm making this thread for guidance on how to improve my profile to get more matches. obviously being verified helps which i will sort out soon enough, but i was wondering (females particularly.) if you could have a quick glance at my profile and tell me things i could improve on or correct. like, is my opening profile photo not good, is hiding behind sunglasses a no no.

kind regards,
Lonewand3rer

Comments

• Ex007

Ex007

a year ago

Your profile has a good amount of photos and reads well. You've done a good job with it actually. You do have travel mode turned on so I'm not sure if that interferes with anything. I personally don't engage with anyone in travel mode, but that's my preference.

I wouldn't think too many women here actually actively go looking at profiles. We don't need to as our profile gets many views a day. On occasion, we do check who's looked at our profile.

My advice is to look at profiles in your age range and check to see that they have 3 public photos or more and 3 or more private photos. As well as a substantially written profile that is not vague and they have told you a little about themselves like you have.

Scammers usually have 1 maybe 2 photos no or 1 private photo and are very vague in their profile.

It really is up to you to find your lady, read their profile and send a polite traditional thoughtful message making sure you reference something in her profile so she knows you have actually read it.

Any lady with half a brain who is worth spending time with can spot a cut and paste messages a mile away. We just can't take those fools seriously because they obviously have no brains.

If she doesn't reply she doesn't reply. It's no big deal and it's certainly no reflection on your character. She might already be engaging in conversation or the like with others. (we can only chat with so many people at any one time, and the others just need to wait).

So don't delete the message from your end if she reads it and doesn't reply. She might be busy and come back to you when she has time.

Also don't sit around waiting for replies either, keep searching reading and sending messages.

Also, try date finder don't spam it just put one date up at a time. (more screams desperate to get laid) 

Be kind be courteous
    Be deliberate, not desperate.
    Don't take anything personally because they don't really know you anyway and enjoy your RHP experience.

I hope this helps.
    Ex007 🐈‍⬛

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

Profile is fine. Only changes I'd suggest are remove the sunnies and pics where you're making silly faces. You'll need to be patient. There's a disparity in the numbers of males to females and couples and you won't be everyone's cuppa tea... Get along to some meet and greets and events.... Awesome places to meet people and build up your network.
    Welcome to RHP ☺️

• WHY_NOT_LOOK

WHY_NOT_LOOK

a year ago

Well it's a pretty good profile and you won huge bonus points for your GSD . As the others have said just be yourself you can't loose then. Enjoy RHP it can be a lot of fun.