Rclcouple

Rclcouple

M37 F38

Profile help

July 07 2023

Hi all. Wife and I are quite new to this with just one meet thus far. Am trying to connect with more couples and the elusive unicorn but found it has gone pretty stagnant this week. Can we please have some tips or advice on having a more inviting profile.

Comments

• teamaj2

teamaj2

10 months ago

I can’t really assist with your profile . It’s a slow burn finding a unicorn on RHP. From our experience attending events is a great option . The unicorns will find you . As will the likeminded couples . Finding the right event to suit you may take time . They all vary so much . They are also crowd dependent and vary each time there is an event . That’s my two cents worth . Good luck Ax

• campagnecouple

campagnecouple

10 months ago

It looks OK. Verified, some nice pics, easy to read profile, have paid account so can send some messages.

Maybe a pic of you both together?

Other than that try going to any local meet n greets, clubs or parties to get to know others. have fun

• Rach23

Rach23

10 months ago

It all starts online so initially it's all about the visual. Nice pics that draw you in and make you want to view a profile. I also rate a nice validation that confirms a person/people are friendly, decent and genuine. Your pics are okay (the bra one is quite nice) but they don't draw me in as such. I know some people won't show their faces but a nice couple pic might help.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

10 months ago

Unicorn Hunters very really find the person, that's so rare and highly sought-after.
    Doesn't matter how great one's profile is, she will find you!
    She seeks what she wants and has her own rules and bounderies.
    For her to choose you, it might help with smiling pics of the two of you, and include in bio how you're going to treat her.

Ms Foxy

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

9 months ago

Your profile is ok. You won't appeal to everybody, that's just life 😊.. They will find you. Have fun💞

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

Definitely add pictures of you two together, dressed up or down, keep it classy, make it fun and smile. She want to see you two are a unit, a happy one comfortable together. No one want to enter into an unhappy disconnected couple situation.
    Write your own words, your write up is very generic and don't stand out.
    Good luck.

• Jellyfish7

Jellyfish7

9 months ago

Once we stoped looking for unicorns and they naturly appered for sum reason...as far as finding matching couples we would love the advice also its frustrating to say the least🥵