Profile Pics

March 30 2020

Is it me or do others find that profile pics of a penis is just not appealing.

Do men want to be judged on that alone?

For a man's POV are u just proud of it and want to show it off?

For women would u prefer a less is more approach ? Eg a seductive pic that shows an outline? Or a face pic with sunglasses on for those who want a little anonymity.

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Obviously I can only speak on my behalf as one male...

But I’m not honestly not that proud of my dick lol I think I may be failing my fellow male somewhat but fuck em...

I don’t like too much of anything....it’s boring, and even on a predominantly casual dating site such as this, I’d still not be putting my dick out there as part of my public pics....I like there being some things that I keep for invited persons, otherwise there’s nothing really sacred so to speak....

Mr Dragon

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Yeah there’s more to people than just one bit. Not all men think you need to see it before you get to touch it 💁‍♂️

• Midnight6

Midnight6

4 years ago

Thanks for bringing that up 👍

Like to know what attracts most women's and couples....

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I honestly believe from what men have posted occasionally and said to me privately over time that there is a lot more interest in dick pics than is usually talked about.
    It is a pity guests can't see them though, I used to pay for that privilege, lol. Peachy

• try1ngit

try1ngit

4 years ago

It is an automatic block from us.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

⚠️❌ that’s a no from me!! I don’t get it, please stop & I don’t want to see your dick pics in your gallery. The first time I want to see a dick is when I’m unzipping or stripping him. Your face & body are far more than a dick pic!

• Freaky_Fun

Freaky_Fun

4 years ago

Nope not just you.
    Totally agree 👍

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

Smiling faces and teasing chest and bum shots are attractive to me. Profiles with dick pics as the main photo leave me cold. I love playing with a nice cock but I have to meet the owner first.

• MsJonesy

MsJonesy

4 years ago

Sent me a meme a while ago which totally sums up this situation:

"Girls nudes are like pieces of art while dick pics are like "look at my sex sausage would U like sum fuk.""

(Add 100 disclaimers...*not all women,...*not all men... yadda yadda yadda).

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Not a fan here, especially if it's in your public gallery! If we're both that interested we'll ask 😉 Although I don't think we've ever written the words, "we'd like to see a dick pic!" As a few have said, you've got to leave something for the big reveal... If I'm going to be completely honest, we're not fans of gyne pics either!

A nice upper body pic, or from behind... pick your best angle 😉 Might be time for all of us to work on our profile pics over the next few months! Mail order is still working at this stage, a few new outfits....

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Torso pic in a nice shirt gets my attention 👌🏼 dick pics... yawn

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

I have nothing to hide , but im not about to shove it in peoples face either.. The thing that comes to mind is its akin to flashing ? I know how much i love to undress a lady and the mystery that comes with it . I also like to watch as my lady unwraps my manhood... If I've was chatting for some time , and the conversation was comfortable , l might consider if asked . Apart from that , not me....

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Not interested in a Dick Pic either. Hasn't he got something more to offer ??

Usually tell him Scientist proved many years ago, that the universe does not revolve around his dick.