Plus size single woman

November 15 2022

I desperately want to go to some kind if swingers, sex club type thing but worried being overweight would deter people from wanting me, thoughts???

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Whats wrong with being "plus size"
    Ive met some outrageous and sexy " plus size woman", Gorgeous and the salt of the earth kinda chicks, and always on time.
    Its terrible picking up a date to go out for a meal and she says, "give me 10mins I need to fix my hair extensions"
    Walks into the hallway" do i look fat in this"?............Yes you do, take it off

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Having attended quite a few nudist retreats , we have seen all shapes and sizes .
    As we were , It’s probably only the first timers that are a bit body conscious but after the first few hours , all inhibitions seem to fade away allowing a great time .

The small amount of people that may judge you aren’t the best people to hang with anyways.

It’s your personality and friendliness attitude that will ensure a great time is had .

Go forth and enjoy I say.

• compressor

compressor

a year ago

Be confident and the sexy woman you are. Your size does not make you any less sexy

• Kattere_70

Kattere_70

a year ago

There are all shapes and sizes that go 😊

• TheMinx

TheMinx

a year ago

Hell no I've seen all shapes and sizes at clubs and parties. In my limited experiences the curvier the better as they get lots of attention.

Personally I like the women I play with to be curvy as do most men right?

If you are proud and comfortable in your skin you'll be fine.

I just rock up get naked and get in the spa it's a great place to chat with people 😉

• ddlbm

ddlbm

a year ago

Maybe try going on a newbie night , we have found these nights are less like a fitness first , with more real bodied people. Good luck and have fun 🤩

• ArtsyLusttty

ArtsyLusttty

a year ago

Hi OP,

Years ago I went to swingers party on my own and what was an eye opener is that there were many women in different shapes and they really embraced it themselves. I was more amazed that bigger and fuller women were there and they were very sexy!! 😊

LustttyBusty

• bigtits4u

bigtits4u

a year ago

Ok, now I've got the confidence, whe re do I go? I'm in Melbourne.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

The first thing i look for is a nice smile .then all you need is to be your self😊

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Let’s do it together the newbies😘

• teamaj2

teamaj2

a year ago

I always had the idea that events would be a room full of people with bodies like models and I would be intimidated.
    When we did venture out , I saw just as in everyday life , all different shapes and sizes .
    My advice is to try and find a like minded friend to attend with or attend a ‘newbie ‘ night . It’s definitely fun .
    We’ve attended quite a few places and sadly some have closed down . We’ve not been but I’ve heard good things about Between Friends in Balaclava and Bay in Elsternwick has different event nights .
    Goodluck . Life is short , hope you have fun . Ax

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

It's about attitude and sociability. You wouldn't enjoy the sex with anyone who didn't find you attractive.
    To my surprise I have met some men older, similar age and younger. That were very attractive and bodies that were drool worthy. They had a preference for women with curves and jiggle. Though I think more are European men and not the local Aussie.
    Be you be sexy confident and have a laugh. Best adventures are ones that just happen.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Iam BBW and I enjoy my body and so does the young,the old, hottest dudes I just like to b pleasure by men and do the same to them ,but most the photos on RHP are hot women so BBW PARTY B AWESOME

• bigtits4u

bigtits4u

a year ago

Thanks so much everyone!!! I actually had a convo with a friend of mine and her and her hubby are looking into this at the moment too so they said we can all go together for the 1st night and see how we go

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Hi there hun , I'm a big solid guy and I love plus size ladies and I

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

If you have confidence and ouze sexuality then why are you worried . My Girl Crush atm is Jennifer Coolidge and she's voluptuous, sexy and just gorgeous and she's got sexy curves. Walk in with your held up high and rock their world . You got this

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

Keep us updated, please.

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Don’t be shy this place caters for everyone and I have enjoyed it there at first it was an eye opener but the more you go the easier it gets !

• Wet2wild69

Wet2wild69

a year ago

More cushion for the pushing

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Do what you want,you're you and fabulous xorock it,loveit

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Never worry about what others think of what you look like . If they do it’s them not you that has the issue . Go out and enjoy yourself and see what happens . Sometimes you just need that bit of confidence

• WantaDaddy

WantaDaddy

a year ago

I would be more than happy to come with you! I’m from Melbourne and constantly go down to visit and would love to go to an event but am so shy going to new thing’s because I’m scared of being “too fat” for people there so would love to go with someone x

• RR8875

RR8875

a year ago

I’d love to take you

• CuddlyBear4U

CuddlyBear4U

a year ago

BBWs are gorgeous, not all men like skinny women….😊

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I adore plus size women they are usualy so much more fun & passionate there is more to kiss & caress
    Just be yourself if someone doesnt like your shape its their problem