Perving and fantasy

February 03 2024

Who do you perve on or fantasise about in your life right now? Whether or not you intend on acting on it.

Comments

• Alexis

Alexis

3 months ago

Well, I could probably write a novel but due to the character limit of these comments I'll keep it short.

I have a fantasy of getting a fancy hotel room with an awesome person (or a bunch of awesome people), taking some magic mushrooms, putting on Pink Floyd and having some amazing sex.

Not really a who, but a what fantasy.

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

3 months ago

Its pretty basic. I fantasise about going to get a massage and it spontaneously turning sexual. Either man or woman masseuse. I'm not fussy.

• touchbase

touchbase

3 months ago

Charlize Theron and Rachypants

• Lostyanumber

Lostyanumber

3 months ago

As a volunteer at the local Speedway I was signing on this afternoon, the office is a small demountable and people need to wait to go in and sign.
    I was sad to leave because a young lady with a beautiful Camel toe was waiting outside, so that was my perve for the day...

• RHP User

RHP User

3 months ago

The only fantasy I have had forever since I was maybe 13 as I grew up out bush. Just to be out bush walking and come across a lass pleasuring herself and join in. Or the other way around with her catching me.

• RagnarPrime

RagnarPrime

3 months ago

A really amazing kisser.
    A high-octane conversationalist.
    Eye contact that blows your mind.

I was asked a few months back do I prefer blondes or brunettes. I cried a little inside at the banality of the question.

My fantasies have completely flipped from my first foray into this world 10 years ago. As these deep desires have surfaced I’ve begun to feel less like this site provides.

In fact when I log in here, my first click is the forums.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

3 months ago

We just returned from a week in Bali.. Beautiful resort and enjoing the nice pool area when l noticed this stunning woman with the perfect bikini body finding a nice sun lounge with whom l presume was her husband..
    Unfortunately ' hubby was the opposite ' overweight and completely ignoring his wife.. Later they made thier way the in pool bar . Still ignoring his wife , she turned towards me and made direct eye contact holding her gaze for quite awhile.. . I couldnt resist but stare back..
    This set the scene for the next few days.. Every time l walked past or was in the pool ' her eyes followed ... Definately something electric going on but the only contact we had was a hello and smile in the pool..

We've been back home now for 4 days but my mind keeps wandering back to this gorgeous woman...

Im pretty sure if there was a way , something would have happened..

This is not a fantasy , its factual.. if only ?

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

3 months ago

I will never act on it. I'm his boss.
    A gorgeous sexy man at work with big muscles and intense eyes. His locker is right at the entry to the locker room. Sometimes I am lucky enough to catch him with his shirt off and I scramble away because I am blushing. Hard.

• Hiluxman1

Hiluxman1

3 months ago

To meet a really nice lady and worship her feet like a godess is my present fantasy

• RHP User

RHP User

3 months ago

OP

• Inflation

Inflation

3 months ago

Well, there's this gal at work, and she's definitely not my type, however her smile, thighs and juicy ass is bedazzling my senses.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 months ago

During lockdowns, I would frequently share an elevator with a neighbor in my apartment building. She's what I would call "quietly hot". Very unassuming woman in her early 40's, about 5'2, shoulder lenght light brown hair, super curvy and a chest that walks in a full second before the rest of her does.

We started off just with small talk on the quick ride up the first couple times. Then would talk about the pros and cons of working from home. Eventually we would spend 10 mins chatting in the hallway about anything from travel, to the local coffee shops. I didn't want to seem too forward so I never pushed it, but I could almost feel her silent invitation to get off on her level and enjoy an extended lunch break with her.

Alas, lockdown ended. We all went back to work. Our schedules must not line up, because I rarely see her outside of occasional drive passed me in the car park. Those little reminders always get me fantisizing about "what if".

• KISSprinciple

KISSprinciple

3 months ago

I'm separated but we still get along & catch up every now & then, yeah like that.
    I've tried most things once: mfm, mm, hot f, chubby f, old f, been pegged etc.
    The thing I fantasize about is seeing her let loose. To realise that the sex is just the physical & it's ok to embrace the moment & just enjoy it. She's a firecracker & I reckon she would demolish some cocks & she would love it.
    My fantasy is to see her let loose...
    In the meantime I will 😝

• RHP User

RHP User

2 months ago

I fantasise about watching my wife be intermate with another male

• Umefuntime

Umefuntime

2 months ago

I fantasize about fucking a hotwife while hubby watches and she is in full control of him but she does what I say and very turned on in sex but have notnplayed a lot outside her vanilla life and now exploring with me.

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

2 months ago

Lately I fantasise about catching my partner being uncontrollably attracted to someone else, whether male or female.
    I’d love to have her come to me and ask “can I?”

• Shagbag

Shagbag

2 months ago

Lady who lives across the road from me, Always looking at me and always only dressed in a bikini, Obviously teasing me, so I walked around the yard Naked, Went into my shed she walked in No bikini on, Was a wonderful afternoon, Looking forward to more fingers crossed.