Perth Socialites.

September 25 2022

Thanks to Precious and Koko for getting us out from under our collective rocks. Covid's not as threatening as it was and summer's on the way people like to mingle and that's what we did at the Local on Friday.
Numbers were a bit low, given that 100+ people were interested, anyway the quality of attendees was up there so this is a message to those who thought about it and didn't make it. If we're lucky the Socialites might just set up another event, but it won't continue without a bit of support from us.

Comments

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

NAWWWW! ❤️
    I saw. Wished I went!
    You are right, the socialite organizers are great!
    I've attended quite a few functions and events. They are a great bunch.
    Champagne is always ready on ice!

Ms Foxy xx

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

2 years ago

Thank you, it was good to see you again and we will certainly be organising some more. I expect some people wanted to come but were still a bit wary. Just think if it as meeting up with friends for lunch. Of course, connections can be made and who knows.....😊

• EtherealMagician

EtherealMagician

2 years ago

I saw this but had a clash with a family engagement. I’m looking forward to meeting new people and making friends. I attended my first event and enjoyed immensely just before covid hit, I then found myself in a relationship and life took a turn. I am now a free spirit once again. 😊

• precious142

precious142

2 years ago

Thanks Mr Lost.....glad to see some new faces, and happy that some guests already knew each other. The future of our PS events depends on the support we get from RHP people.

• PatchworkGirl

PatchworkGirl

2 years ago

I’ve officially made the move west, so I’ll be keeping an eye out for future Perth socialite events!

• bianca_dd

bianca_dd

2 years ago

First time I have been to one for a very long time. It was an enjoyable afternoon. A social event rather than a sexual event. It was fun and I hope to be invited again.

• MikeBPerth

MikeBPerth

2 years ago

Great avo as usual thanks @koko & @ Precious for your work setting it up. we definitely enjoyed renewing many old friendships & meeting those new to the PS events. Looking forward to the next get together H&M

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

But coc never reply on mesages

• Darkanddirty

Darkanddirty

2 years ago

Where does this take place? I'd love to cum along