Pegging - Do Women Enjoy This

June 18 2024

Do women enjoy pegging men? If so what is it women like about this. Is it a control thing or does it hit the spot for them when doing it.

Comments

• Blueflamingo

Blueflamingo

3 months ago

Some do, and some don't.
    I love it because the man's orgasm usually gets a lot stronger, which I find a turn on. For me, it's a trust thing, not a control thing.

• haveheart

haveheart

3 months ago

I like it because the guy enjoys it. Like anything - their pleasure is my pleasure. Its not at all about dominance or control its about pleasing their partner in a way that they may (and likely) never of had that pleasure before.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

3 months ago

Yes. Butt (😉) only because they enjoy it. I get no actual physical pleasure from it unless I use a double ender.
    Personally I much prefer seeing a man take a real cock

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

3 months ago

3rd option
    You enjoy giving pleasure to your partner.

Novel concept, I know! 😜

• EroticPassion

EroticPassion

3 months ago

I'm with the others on this. It's the pleasure I'm giving to someone else that really gets me going. If he's not enjoying it, there's no pleasure in it for me. As for it being a control thing, a woman can peg a guy and still let him have control over it. :-)

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

2 months ago

I would love to find a woman who really enjoys pegging.
    And if she’s ALSO into the ironing and folding, well that’s a bonus!

• RHP User

RHP User

2 months ago

My wife can make herself cum without even touching herself whilst in the act she gets off on hearing me enjoying it and it brings out a little bit of dom side in her

• justus24u2

justus24u2

2 months ago

YESSS!!
    To answer your questions, its both ! (for me at least) Taking that control and the movement of it is an incredible thrill. Its one of the only times I can only last a short period before I cum. It takes alot of trust between you and your person to get to that.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 months ago

Pegging is great regardless but if she’s really into it, it does make it even more incredible!