Pegging

January 31 2020

Any guys out there that have given it a go and what do the ladies have to say about it.

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Yeah it's a lot of fun. Not many girls are into it, though, but those who are are usually very enthusiastic as most straight guys kinda guard their lower backs as if it was Fort Knox of some sort.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Have done and find it a turn on. Especially the opposite POV, and I suppose it can be seen as a Dominate act. However I enjoy it just being another way I can give pleasure. Done with straight and bi men.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Haven't tried it, but never say never 😎

• 86Jasindy

86Jasindy

4 years ago

We had both never tried it. Mr Jasindy and I spoke, one night got a strap on, took it on a trip to NZ and a night of bubbles and giggles got it out.

Now, I never felt dominate with it, and seriously, maybe I'm just too uncoordinated for that position, but takes some skill 🤣 it was fun, glad we shared it, I believe we have tried another once or twice? But is me that wants to give it a go, Mr says it feels weird and didn't get much from it.

Fun to do, but not one of our go to-s for getting hot and heavy. I feel quite honored that my very straight man feels comfortable enough in us for trying it with me ❤

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Watching the girls work hard for a change 😉😂

And not many can hack it, the abs give out after only a few minutes followed by a ”sorry I can’t do this !”

But it’s good fun, I love it, sort of the lover’s equivalent of Boxing Day.

Favourite posi is missionary, legs akimbo, watching her boobs sway about as she gives me her all. 😜