Pegging

October 15 2019

So i was wondering if many girls like pegging their partners, one of me ex's loved it.
But i havnt had many woman talk about it.

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

I love it love watching his ass take my rubber cock not sure why but I do

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

My GF Peggs me at three times a week.....she adores it...... my ex liked to put her Dildo in me every now and then.... butt we never took the next step pegging.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Love pegging. Often get asked about it - probably bc my bisexuality means I have a great strap on! Once I’ve built rapport with a guy - I’m happy to peg him. The reaction is so hot.

• ukexpat1981

ukexpat1981

5 years ago

Love taking it

• LittleGiant

LittleGiant

5 years ago

Not a huge fan personally, it's hard work thrusting like a guy LOL Tbh I don't really have the stamina! Also even with a vibe in the harness it doesn't really do anything for me and the harness just rubs on my bits in an uncomfortable way. If a guy really enjoyed it though I would enjoy watching them enjoy it
    Miss Little
    xx

• sugar_vanessa

sugar_vanessa

5 years ago

I miss it

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Worthy of a mention, using a harness is so old hat!! 😂 much prefer to use a sexy pair of panties with built in O-ring so much more comfy! 🙄🖐

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

5 years ago

Nah... i find it really boring and does nothing to stimulate me. Much prefer to watch 2 guys actually fuck each other than pegging.

• ukexpat1981

ukexpat1981

5 years ago

All the peggers appear to be in WA

• welshchickash

welshchickash

4 years ago

Love the idea. So keen to try :)

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I love being pegged!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

We love it, the bigger the better xx

• MrandMrsFrisky

MrandMrsFrisky

4 years ago

The wife loves it and having a decent harness is a solid starting point. She loves the sounds and expressions she gets from me.

• james71

james71

4 years ago

Would love to try with any lovely lady in wa, sounds hot

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

my lady loves it and so do i

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Mmmnm we love pegging.
    I love being the fucker rather than the fuckee, watching him bend over is hot. He loves seeing me wearing our strapon. I still love watching him with another guy though.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

tried it once and loved it and now its hard to find any female's that are interested in doing it

• melbbeachboy87

melbbeachboy87

4 years ago

Have been fucked by a woman with a strap on
    Two occasions. I enjoyed it, although I could never find a quality strap on that I liked. Prefer a woman to fuck me with a dildo and leave a buttplug in.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

LOVE pegging guys! Watching their pleasure whole you fuck them is awesome xxx

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

The wife loves pegging me and I love being pegged.