Parties

July 27 2023

So… I’ve always wanted to go to a party. But never been so close / comfortable with anyone to ask to join me.
There are heaps of parties being promoted on this platform. I don’t want to keep on waiting for the perfect company to join me and I would love to have that experience :)

I read some articles online and how people always recommend going with someone… since that isn’t possible - has anyone ever been to one as a solo female? Any tips, recommendations, words of affirmation? haha thank you
xxx

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

9 months ago

Host your own. Way more fun

• campagnecouple

campagnecouple

9 months ago

We have been to parties where single women came along. But they always already knew others there so felt comfortable and safe.

• Ourmalibu

Ourmalibu

9 months ago

Check your messages Gabby. We’d be happy to meet you at an event we’re going to so you’re not alone.

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

So by posting about it your hoping to still coast on as a guest and have someone else sort it out for you ?

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

9 months ago

Hi Gabby,
    I'm like you.
    I would never go alone to a party or club. I prefer to go with another, for our own safety.

Ms Foxy

• ArtsyLusttty

ArtsyLusttty

9 months ago

Hi Gabby,

I have attended few parties on my own. It can daunting at first but the events opened my eyes and explored the surroundings there.

Artsy 😊

• Tyler_9

Tyler_9

9 months ago

I’ve been a wingwoman for a few single girls that were not confident enough to go on their own. It’s fun seeing their would open up. But it’s not so scary you can’t go on your own.

• 3SM_Events

3SM_Events

9 months ago

RHP now has a groupchat function for events. Personally I usually offer any single females with nerves the opportunity to join us for predrinks so they know the staff/organisers and can feel safe approaching us throughout the night. But we have many single ladies attend and they aren’t on their own for long. Just be prepared to hold your ground on your boundaries and if someone tries to overstep approach the organiser and let them know. As an organiser your safety is paramount at all times.

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

Once you've been a couple of times it's just another party.

• sharingiscaringx

sharingiscaringx

9 months ago

Between friends couples nights are good, I went on Friday and there were lots of single girls going with their friends. Look on reddit about it and see if anyone wants to go with you to the next one x

• YEAHHIITSMEA

YEAHHIITSMEA

9 days ago

My recommendations - between friends wine bar & nsfw events these both have loads of single ladies that also go alone so you will meet new like minded friends fast (i.e other single ladies) then can plan on going to more events together. Nsfw events even have places online where single ladies attending the events can chat to each other and form friendships & arrange meetups/pre’s before the event and go to parties together so you dont have to turn up alone.