RHP User

RHP User

M34 F25

Ovation Of The Seas Cruise - 23rd March 2023

December 16 2022

Ovation of the Seas is heading to Hobart from Sydney on the 23rd of March.. any other fun people planning to hop on? :P

Comments

• Crozie

Crozie

a year ago

The Quantum class is a beautiful class of ship. Quantum was built 1st then Ovation, Anthem, Odyssey. The first name given to a new ship by a new class becomes the class
    ..( oasis of the seas...so it oasis class, freedom of the seas freedom class). was on the Quantum it's sister ship, 8 weeks after build, as a croupier with Royal Caribbean Did New York to China 52 days.

Now depending how long the cruise is
    ...is what the age demographic will be on there too...young families do a week Max...because of work and school. Old people. Retired people have more time and prefer longer cruises.... over 7 days then it will be mostly old people. And not much happening on the ship as old people take their meds and go to bed early. Things close earlier than usual. Just beware of that tho...

There is a Gay group called Atlantis in the States... utube the gay cruise...Atlantis Cruise Allure of the Seas...but this is for gay and lesbians.

What I suggest you to do is research... if there are your type of groups that do cruises...because there are a lot of different groups that do these things...

The only thing is they do it on a certain date rather than your time line...

To take alcohol on board...shhhh... poor alcohol into shampoo bottles. Spirits I'm talking. Bring back on a ship...just don't have it in a glass bottle...back pack orange juice bottle or something.

Ok you will love the Ovation for Sure and she has a lot class in her too. I did Harmony of the Seas take out...6 weeks b4 sail I got on there. Waa unreal.

Enjoy

• Crozie

• Crozie

• Blueyesxxx

Blueyesxxx

a year ago

I had not planned to at this stage but with some interesting boat mates I could be very tempted

• hotauscouple69

hotauscouple69

a year ago

Hubby and I will be on there with our friends 😊