Orgasm, Cum, Come, Climax

August 06 2023

Tell me is it important to you that when having sex your partner cums?

Is it the be all and end all.
If so. Why?

Shells xx

Comments

• Lostyanumber

Lostyanumber

9 months ago

Yes it is important to me that my partner cums.
    No it's not the be all and end all. Some women cum very quickly and easily while others don't, that's not news. I've been told that the women who cum so readily still enjoy sex their own way.
    I try to please as best I can, after all I'm grateful to any woman who wants to get up close and personal with me 😜

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

9 months ago

Think of sex as if going on a journey / holiday . You can fly from A to B and get there quicker (ie it is all about the destination) or you can drive and take the scenic, memorable route (ie it is all about the journey )

Whilst orgasms do feel good, they don’t last long and are over in a flash.

Foreplay and sensual arousal can be drawn out and are, in our opinion, extremely enjoyable and so much nicer than simply a quick orgasm. The journey towards an orgasm is the most important for us . If we don’t orgasm it is not the end of the world.

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

9 months ago

So many males focus only on the orgasm, and often put pressure on their female partner to have an orgasm. For me, having an orgasm is not the be all and end all . My husband enjoys his orgasms- men & women are wired differently. Don’t get me wrong, I love orgasms, just not every day. The longer I wait between them, the more intense they are.

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

If he doesn't orgasm I'm not doing it right.

But there is a lot more involved before and after.

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

9 months ago

Yes, Indeed I DO want her to orgasm.
    But orgasms can also be brought about by essentially a relatively simple manipulation of the flesh, can they not?
    I want so much more than that.
    So much more.
    I want the deeper, darker essence of unfettered utterance.
    For BOTH of us. 🐺

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

9 months ago

I (Mrs) definitely prefer for my partners to climax than not...

It's as important to me as good aftercare.

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

9 months ago

Sure it’s important, we all like to please. Mrs S also loves how it feels when I cum inside her and often would prefer that to cumming herself. Conversely I can also feel the difference when she has a quality orgasm. That said, they don’t have to happen every time and as has been said sometimes holding off for a few days produces even greater results.
    I also love the times we are both too tired to put in a big effort and just lay naked together feeling skin on skin and falling asleep, often we go with that intent and it feels so nice that we find some energy to progress to the Big Bang anyway :)

• Blueyesxxx

Blueyesxxx

9 months ago

It’s an interesting question. For many it’s the obvious clue to a level of pleasure and excitement. And whilst it can be important, for various reasons it does not always occur. For me what is more important is did those involved enjoy themselves, do they feel satisfied by the moment, are they leaving the experience wanting to do it again. For me this is the real sign of something memorable. I have been the one that did not cum a few times and have no regrets

• nightingale8

nightingale8

9 months ago

Yes it’s important but not a dealbreaker. They might be too drunk, too nervous, need to end by handling themselves, struggle to navigate a condom, not that into you. Whatever the reason they are usually all associated with bad sex.

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

9 months ago

Nope, every bodies body works differently and not all humans can orgasm during partnered sex.
    It's the playfulness and the sensations of touch that are way more important to me.

• Blendie

Blendie

9 months ago

I have never had a guy not cum when I was with him.
    I however usually have a hard time cumming with a partner. I don’t think that sex have to be over when he cums. But I also don’t like feeling the pressure of having to orgasm. Sometimes I just do not and that is ok and I want it to be over.
    In the cases when I do have an orgasm sex doesn’t end either. I can usually have multiple when I’ve started.

• Cucknshells

Cucknshells

9 months ago

Loving everyone responses. xx

• MrNatural77

MrNatural77

9 months ago

My wife cums very easily during sex, but doesn't always orgasm with foreplay as she gets worried when it takes a while. Me, I could dine out for ages on her as I love giving oral. but as said above by others, if she's not in a relaxed mood it doesn't happen all the time despite my efforts and her toy.
    Sex is bloody awesome still with her cumming on my cock.

😎

• squrting

squrting

9 months ago

It’s very important it’s not all about getting your rocks off the but looking into your partners face while she is having a orgasm is literally the best thing ever and then for her to drain the life out of you is absolutely sensational 😜😍

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

9 months ago

It's important to me that the person I'm with is comfortable to have whatever pleasure they desire. Knowing that I'm up for whatever they want and need, for as long as they want it.

Sometimes that will be one or more orgasms. Sometimes it will be squirting. Sometimes it will be a passionate, sensual time that leaves her well satisfied without orgasm.

OTOH, I'm not particularly worried about my own orgasm during a play session.

Often, by the time we've played for 2-3hrs and she's fully satisfied, I'm gonna take ages to cum. So I prefer to leave it there, rather than drag it on while I orgasm.

- Alex

• tall60

tall60

9 months ago

Understanding why partners or oneself doesn’t cum ,in an open non judgemental way would be beneficial to both.

• RyujinRoaming

RyujinRoaming

9 months ago

I really want my partner to cum, but it's not everything. Sex doesn't begin or end with it, and there are a million and 1 other things I want to do whilst having sex, I only orgasm once every 5-10 times, and that's fine but it's bothered a lot of my partners

• SugarSugar69

SugarSugar69

9 months ago

I’ve taken it personally when people don’t cum when we are playing bug I’ve learnt otherwise now it’s not me at all… some people are wired differently

• Eddihardman

Eddihardman

9 months ago

Very important, as many people already said there are different women, there also different man, myself, I will not be able to cum if I not see my partner cum or at list having a good time and she explain that she not always can cum, I’m feeling that I’m doing something wrong if she not enjoy and that will prevent me from orgasem

• Nushtwo

Nushtwo

9 months ago

We both givers. Youe be believe both partners should cum

• Cucknshells

Cucknshells

9 months ago

I have been with a man who didn't cum. He said he had been stressed of late. It didn't bother me at all. We both still had a great time. More disappointed for my husband. He liked to come in afterwards and clean up.

For me I don't cum easily and usually need a toy to reach climax. It doesn't bother me at all. As other said it's the journey not the destination.

PS Please don't send me messages about how you can make me cum. lol

Shells xx

• Cantdelete

Cantdelete

9 months ago

I think making my partner cum is rather simple usually, but I just hope they can cum more than once and give me a chance to get some relief too. If I had a life partner it would be different I guess

• PC1234

PC1234

9 months ago

The majority of the satisfaction I get is from her cumming. Best when unrushed and you can edge them to a great orgasm. So much fun 🤤

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

I’m my past I have always made my pleasure and get off making the other person happy, seeing them smile and go omg and cum. I would edge and hold off and I got off leaving or going to work horny and not cumming. Only recently I was told by an extremely beautiful and sexy Fwb she felt I wasn’t into her or got turned in by her because I didn’t cum. I hadn’t found anyone as sexy or hot in a long time locally and that comment for me was so far from how I felt. In trying to please and not cum I was actually not tiring her on as much as I could and didn’t know as that was me and my thing for most of my life. Edge, get close and stop, cumming is a great feeling but for me the after that moment it’s a High High to a Low feeling. I am not sure if other men do this or feel this way ?

• Aligirl443

Aligirl443

9 months ago

I’ve never been able to orgasm through PIV sex or oral…myself with my vibrator? Sure, no problem…am I a weirdo? ☹️🥺

• sharingiscaringx

sharingiscaringx

9 months ago

I’d prefer it because I love the visual and build up of it 🙈

• massageking69

massageking69

9 months ago

Well I allways go down on a woman licking finger everything I can to make her cum as many times as I can most women I can make them come 3,4,5 times but some are just to hard but I try to please them as much as I can

• SicEmRexX

SicEmRexX

8 months ago

Experience suggests we are all wired individually in how we reach climax or orgasm.
    For me the personal gratification of “that moment” can be so different and extremely gratifying to witness on so many levels.
    I liken it to making “the summit”, or a foray to actually bump the “ Richter scale”, Yep its a must have for me.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

It’s the most important thing to me , I can go for hrs and not cum and be satisfied as long as my partner has

• singlegirl3

singlegirl3

8 months ago

Yes it important but not the be all and end all. So long as everyone involved is enjoying and being respectful

• RHP User

RHP User

7 months ago

No. It’s important we show and embrace vulnerability.